• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New rep

big_rich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys I'm happy to announce I will be a new representative here at psl. Many know me from the years ive been here and long history of repping in the past. I am stoked to be representing a long time source with a solid reputation. It's great to be able to represent a source that i reccomend to alot of guys I help on the board. If there's anything I can do to help please reach out. Thanks psl and vision for allowing me to be apart of a winning team.. let's get some ep gains guys....

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

What's up guys I'm happy to announce I will be a new representative here at psl. Many know me from the years ive been here and long history of repping in the past. I am stoked to be representing a long time source with a solid reputation. It's great to be able to represent a source that i reccomend to alot of guys I help on the board. If there's anything I can do to help please reach out. Thanks psl and vision for allowing me to be apart of a winning team.. let's get some ep gains guys....

It's a pleasure to the entire team, you have not only been a staple to this community, but you have been of great assistance to all of those you encounter..
I'm sure I can speak on behalf of the members by saying that the community and all of your peers are equally excited to see you here.
Congrats brutha, great to have you here! :cool:

Congratulations my friend. You are now part of an awesome team that's even going to get better.

Hey Big Rich congratulations my man… well deserved and a great choice. Best of luck and here’s to a long future!

welcome my friend, adding quality people to an already quality team

Brother, I don't know how this thread slipped through the cracks on me. It was one of those things that I had so many notifications that it just got missed.

Its a pleasure to be working with you sir and I'm confident you will be an asset to our amazing team 😀

Back