• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New payment option

problem121

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone had any success?

Or ppl still having trouble ?

Hey brother, we have had plenty of problems with the credit and debit options, I think Frank is going to be taking it down soon. I'll double check this.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey brother, we have had plenty of problems with the credit and debit options, I think Frank is going to be taking it down soon. I'll double check this.

Thank you.

Yep, that's exactly what I got from up top as well. Visa gets declined, mastercard works fine.

That's a great question brother I don't want to give you wrong info so I passed it up to Frank. Dannie might know...I remember last time Frank and I spoke about prepaid cards they were all giving us problems. This might have changed, but I have sent it up top in the meantime brotha.

I did it with Mastercard. It got blocked by my bank (BofA) but once I approved the transaction it went through the second time.

I would say to NOT remove the option. Super convenient.

I did it with Mastercard. It got blocked by my bank (BofA) but once I approved the transaction it went through the second time.

I would say to NOT remove the option. Super convenient.
It would be blocked my bank also just because it's an international charge showing up on my CC. They have a ridiculous policy to decline all international transactions and also lock the card so it cannot even be used for domestic charges until I call the bank to verify the last 5 charges I made to the card, and then they unlock the card, and will allow an international charge as long as the charge is made within that same business day. Kind of a hassle, and it eliminates any convenience of using the card for international purchases in the first place.

IML Gear Cream!
Today I tried Master Card, Citi Bank, payment decline, same error... card service totally not working

Maybe I'm just paranoid. This has me intrigued, but makes me nervous. I'll let some more orders filter though.

Today I tried Master Card, Citi Bank, payment decline, same error... card service totally not working

Um.. It actually is working. Your MasterCard/Bank simply blocked the transaction becasue it is international (china). Call the number (or mine is through text) and verify your purchases were authorized. Replace the order and *poof* it works.

Numerous people have posted in here confirming this.

Back