• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Oils Are In

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have discussed my recent issues with Monster and a bad vial I encountered that gave me the worst PIP of my life.

These quality issues happen (not FDA regulated after all) and I’ve been lucky that I’ve gone many years with Monster without issues. I’ve discussed this in other threads.

So, with my faith in Monster, I placed a order with the NEW oil. 9 vials of test-e and test-c (cannot post a photo since it is too large). Once I’m done with my current vial, I’ll use one of these and post an update.

Great service (won’t discuss delivery times - will only say you will not be disappointed) and communication.

Stay tuned.

So I assume you have confirmed the difference and haven't had the pip issues you were experiencing when first posting? Just making sure Ive got it right.

Not yet. I stated that once I’m done with my current vial (no issues noted), I will move onto one of these and post an update.

I’ll tell immediately if it is a different carrier oil by how it draws. Right now, I have a tough time drawing with a 21g.

Not yet. I stated that once I’m done with my current vial (no issues noted), I will move onto one of these and post an update.

I’ll tell immediately if it is a different carrier oil by how it draws. Right now, I have a tough time drawing with a 21g.
Oh OK, I got what you're saying.

Have they fixed the issue with the stopper breaking off into oil?

Have they fixed the issue with the stopper breaking off into oil?
I’ll provide my knowledge but the reps can provide their own feedback.

Last holiday season, there was a known issue with stopper particles breaking off into the oil. This issue was rectified. I ordered around this time and waited for the issue to be resolved before receiving my products.

I have not experienced this issue, and I draw with a 18g. I think I just ended up with a contaminated vial via other means. Like I said, this isn’t FDA - stuff happens.

But they addressed it wonderfully.

My biggest complaint with monster has always been the oil and how difficult it is to work with. Which is why I’m excited to try the new ones.

As I enter my TRT phase of life, I would love to try micro dosing. However, with the old oils, it would be impossible to use a slin pin.

As for the stopper, I draw with 20ga and haven't seen any particals in my Rip Stack or EQ 600. And the oil pins fine through 25ga by 5/8" Im not sure about batch and lot numbers, but I haven't noticed any difference through the years of using the product.

Thanks for the Reply’s fellas makes me a little more confident

21 g is a harpoon almost lol

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back