• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GSTraining

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey People, Just saying what’s up. Ive been slacking for a few years with the working out, Bare minimum effort, But still look great. I could look incredible and I have before, But life’s got in the way. Not bitching, Just being real. Years in the slammer had me in in peak animal form. Full beast mode workouts. But it’s hard for me to recreate those variables on a daily basis, It’s not realistic while juggling life and also,trying to enjoy life and handle business. I have the weights, I have the knowledge. I honestly even have the determination. I just haven’t decided when I’m going to return to realm of the beasts. Sometimes I enjoy being just a human, It comes with its cons, But sometimes it’s easier lol. I’ve read a lot of shit on this forum over the years, and definitely added some information to my mind. Never posted or even had an account, So I guess the fact that I’m typing this is a sign I may be preparing for a comeback. I’m 29, 185, Fighting weight. Have been up to 215 at my best, But i baseline at 180 during summer when I’m ripping through chicks and smoking newports. Don’t drink or use, no weed. My mind is on point and so is my character. Either way, Thanks for reading if you did. Glad to be here officially. I’ll attach some pictures to show that I’m not some 17 year old who weighs 125lbs.

MOD EDIT per the members request, photos are removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a representative for purity source labs I'd like to welcome you to asf. Lots of good info and solid members. If you need anything feel free to reach out. Again welcome...

Welcome bro 💪

Welcome to ASF. Great physique. Come back and enter the darkside lol

I’m a rep for DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic, if I can assist you in anyway feel free to PM me.

Welcome brotherrrr.

Great intro post man, welcome! If you do return to the iron, run a log.

Ps: those are the biggest vans I’ve ever seen lmao
My man! Appreciate it! Yeah I should do a log when that time comes. And bro, I got vans but those are the Walmart $15 dollar specials, I buy like 2 at a time and when they get funky I chuck em lol. Can’t keep spending $70 on the vans,but yeah I got some long feet, the chicken legs don’t help with the proportions either 😂

Welcome to ASF. From the Steroidify Team.

Welcome to the forum. Come check us out at Uncle Z. We have some killer deals going on right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back