• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Poseidon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I’m new to the forums and new to cycles. I’m 28 years old 6’0ft 165lbs, 10% body fat. I’ve been lifting now for about 7 years consistently and have built what I think a decent physique naturally. I’ve itched and itched for a long time wanting to do a cycle. In the back of mind though a voice has always told just stay natural you have a bunch to achieve…. Therefore I never did it. Now I’m itching again to do a first cycle of test cyp ONLY. Just based off of my research this is kind of what I put together. Any advice or suggestions are much appreciated!

First test cycle layout

Pre blood work

400mg test cyp 16 weeks (pin 200mg twice a week; Monday & Thursday)

4-6 weeks in blood work

AI (Aromasin) on hand for estrogen sides

2 weeks after last pin

Nolva for PCT 20/20/10/10

Post blood work

Hey welcome.

What are daily calorie goals? And what are your target Marcos?

Welcome to ASF! As said above I’m interesting in what your diet looks like as well as goals for this upcoming cycle. If you need anything feel free to message me! Lots of great dudes and information here, use it to your advantage.

Welcome bro 💪

As a representative for purity source labs I'd like to welcome you to the board. Looks like you have done your research.. Great to see only thing id change is pct. Id run Nolvadex and clomid. Also for a first run 12 weeks is more than enough. The longer your on the longer it takes to bring natural levels back.
Nolvadex 40402020
Clomid 50505050

Welcome.

Welcome to ASF! 👊 Knowledge is power 💪

As a PSL sponsored athlete if I can be of any assistance feel free to reach out 👍

On behalf of Worldofroids team, welcome to ASF brother! Feel free to reach out if you need anything; I'll be glad to help!
ASF GIF.gif
ASF50 200 minimum.jpg

Back