• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Member :)

LukeJoseph

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Joined a few days back and figure it would be a good time to make my first post.

42 years old been lifting regularly for about 8 years. I had bursts of consistent lifting throughout my 20's but then the divorce happened (about 8 years ago, see where this is going?) and the gym ended up being my fucking church. It's now going to be a part of me till I can't lift anymore. Fucking love it.

Waited to do my first cycle (classic test only 500mg) till I was about 40 and just never came off. I cruise at 250mg and feel great. I have yet to get too exotic with cycles. Test+Var. Test+Tren (I know, I know. I loved it, I hated it, no physical sides, but mental.... not sure I will do again, but we will see......) Next cycle will probably be Test+NPP, maybe Test+NPP+Mast. Just need to dig into research a bit more and find a new source. Which looks like there is some solid sponsors here.

I have been a lurker on other boards, and even though I have some experience and very basic knowledge, I felt like if I posted something I would get ridiculed. Looking through posts on here it reads like people actually give a shit and are willing to help if able. Excited to hopefully become a valued member.

Hell yea man, gym is the best church available! Welcome to ASF. If you need anything don’t hesitate to message me.

Welcome!

Welcome to ASF. From the Steroidify Team.

Welcome 💪

The gym provides some stress relief. I run occasionally and find it improves heart function in a short period of time. Welcome.

As a representative for purity source labs I'd like to welcome you for our forum. Lots of solid info and members. If I can help you in anyway feel free to reach out.

Team ep.

Welcome

Welcome to ASF!

Way to keep pushing forward. Welcome!!

Welcome...
Got to say we have some great Vets,solid new members and outstanding sources..
At ASF...we give a shit..
Sometimes we can be a bit harsh, but at the end of the Day..
It's a great Community of Brothers helping Brothers..
Z...

Welcome brother, ASF is the place to fucking be! Plenty of folks on here filled with so much god damn knowledge!

On behalf of team Worldofroids, Welcome to ASF brother! Feel free to reach out if you need anything; I'll be glad to help!
asf50.jpg

Hello,

Maybe do you want to check your substances? We are laboratory Lab4tox. We have many years of experience on the market. We perform analyzes in the field of identification and determination of all kinds of chemical compounds (also AAS). Do you want to check your products? Let write to us lab4tox@lab4tox.pl.

Back