• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

JM99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. I am still pretty new to this site, I don't think I ever introduced myself. I have done two goofy sarm/prohormone cycles (before I knew that stuff was pretty much garbo) I recently just finished one test-e and tbol cycle and am planning on making this a lifetime commitment. I am 24yo, 175lbs, 5'7". I started going to the gym, about 5 years ago I am still learning how steroids and hormones work, but I am happy to be part of this community.

Edit: 3 sarm cycles previosly. my first one i never knew about PCT, so I was hypogonadal a few months after i finished. ( I know i was stupid)

welcome to the board friend plenty of information here.

Welcome to the board sir… great group of guys and some fantastic sponsors here. I work for Azteca Gold if you would like a list or need anything be sure to send me a PM.

Regardless… welcome to the community. Stick around you’ll make some great friends and learn a lot.

JJ

Welcome aboard

Welcome.

Welcome bro!!

Welcome to ASF bro 💪

Welcome to the forum bro. Lots of good info and solid members . If you have questions feel free to reach out..

Team ep
puritysourcelabs.ru

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

On behalf of Worldofroids team, welcome to ASF brother! Feel free to reach out if you need anything; I'll be glad to help!
ASF GIF.gif

ASF50 200 minimum.jpg

Hey guys. I am still pretty new to this site, I don't think I ever introduced myself. I have done two goofy sarm/prohormone cycles (before I knew that stuff was pretty much garbo) I recently just finished one test-e and tbol cycle and am planning on making this a lifetime commitment. I am 24yo, 175lbs, 5'7". I started going to the gym, about 5 years ago I am still learning how steroids and hormones work, but I am happy to be part of this community.
On behalf of Worldofroids team, welcome to ASF brother! Feel free to reach out if you need anything; I'll be glad to help!
ASF GIF.gif
ASF50 200 minimum.jpg

Welcome

Back