• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ckmeter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys! My name is ckmeter. I’ve been bodybuilding for roughly 6 years. Blast n cruise for 2 years. I’ve been active on other forums and lurking on this forum for awhile. Figured I’d create an account and actually start engaging in the threads.

Current stats 6’1.5” 230 10-12% bodyfat. Currently training for hypertrophy. Love learning new things in the bodybuilding world and sharing the mistakes I’ve made along with the successes I’ve had.

Welcome 💪

Welcome!

Welcome to ASF.

I’m a rep for DrugsGear, if I can assist you in anyway feel free to PM me.

Welcome to the board sir

Welcome to ASF. From the Steroidify Team.

Hey guys! My name is ckmeter. I’ve been bodybuilding for roughly 6 years. Blast n cruise for 2 years. I’ve been active on other forums and lurking on this forum for awhile. Figured I’d create an account and actually start engaging in the threads.

Current stats 6’1.5” 230 10-12% bodyfat. Currently training for hypertrophy. Love learning new things in the bodybuilding world and sharing the mistakes I’ve made along with the successes I’ve had.
Welcome 💪

On behalf of Worldofroids team, welcome to ASF brother! Feel free to reach out if you need anything; I'll be glad to help!
ASF GIF.gif
ASF50 200 minimum.jpg

Welcome to the hood fam.

Team ep
Puritysourcelabs.ru

Back