• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TheJet

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy folks! New member here. 42 years old, 5'7" 165 lbs. about 12-13% BF currently. Been working out fairly consistently since my early 20s. No AAS use but messed around with PHs a lot when I was younger and in my late 30s SARMs. Finally decided to go get T levels checked because of extreme depression and anxiety issues and been on a TRT protocol for the last year. Mentally I'm a new man and I'm pleasant to be around again which is awesome. My main goal now is to find out how to add to or optimize my TRT to get the most of my workouts. I'm currently on 100mg of test cyp once a week. I was on 150mg but my bloods went to shit and nobody told me the trick to donating blood so the doc bumped me down. I take my diet pretty serious, was tracking macros and calories for years but don't anymore because I pretty much eat the same thing each day so there's no need. Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully I can contribute to the forums.

-TheJet

Welcome to ASF 💪 Them Pro hormone days were awesome you bought stuff otc that really worked. Now present day trt/hrt is the best thing a man can do for himself.

Welcome 🤟

Welcome to ASF! What did 150mg have your total testosterone at and what does 100mg have it at or do you know?

If 150mg had you at say 800ng/dl for example then 100mg could have you back to low test. Trt and natural test does not stack so when you're on trt your natural testosterone is shut completely down. So your total test is dependent on your trt dosage.

Also I would suggest splitting your dose into 2 weekly shots opposed to one. Say Tue and Fri or Mon and Thurs. With one shot a week it puts your levels on a roller coaster. Picture a graph. You take your test shot and the next day the graph peaks then it starts a downward trend which goes down and down until your next shot 1 week later where it spikes again. 2 shots per week (50mg per shot to equal your total weekly dose) will yield less peaks and valleys for a more stable test level. Not only that but it will also help estrogen not to spike bc you're not getting your entire dose in one shot causing that peak.

How high did your hemoglobin and hematocrit go before your doctor decreased your dose? Just pure curiosity 😁

Apologies if I told you things you already know but I'd rather assume you are early in the learning phase than miss telling you key points. Questions?

Welcome to ASF! What did 150mg have your total testosterone at and what does 100mg have it at or do you know?

If 150mg had you at say 800ng/dl for example then 100mg could have you back to low test. Trt and natural test does not stack so when you're on trt your natural testosterone is shut completely down. So your total test is dependent on your trt dosage.

Also I would suggest splitting your dose into 2 weekly shots opposed to one. Say Tue and Fri or Mon and Thurs. With one shot a week it puts your levels on a roller coaster. Picture a graph. You take your test shot and the next day the graph peaks then it starts a downward trend which goes down and down until your next shot 1 week later where it spikes again. 2 shots per week (50mg per shot to equal your total weekly dose) will yield less peaks and valleys for a more stable test level. Not only that but it will also help estrogen not to spike bc you're not getting your entire dose in one shot causing that peak.

How high did your hemoglobin and hematocrit go before your doctor decreased your dose? Just pure curiosity 😁

Apologies if I told you things you already know but I'd rather assume you are early in the learning phase than miss telling you key points. Questions?
Thanks Matt for the info! My total was at 1000 on 150 a week and 100 a week now has it at 625. Which isn't great I know but I do feel better. Ideally I'd like to have it around 800-850. Seems like 120 (.6mL) or 130(.65mL) would be the sweet spot for me but I think my doctor is just being cautious. Last spring when I was on 150 (.75mL) for about 6 months, my RBC increased from 4.8 to 6.0, hemoglobin went from 15.2 to 19.2 g/dL in that 6 months, and my hematocrit went from 46% to 57%. I think the crazy increase in those is what prompted the lowering of the dose.

I like the idea of splitting doses because sometimes I do feel a crash the day of injection or in some cases the day after. My estradiol was pretty high on 150, it was at 36.6 pg/mL but at 100 it was at 17.2. So I don't think the estrogen is an issue but if I were to ever increase I think splitting would help there as well.

Hey brother,
Welcome to ASF!

This is Richard and I am the Napsgear rep here.
If you need any pharmaceuticals for your cycle, Napsgear.org is the largest and most trusted source. We can also help you understand what products to use based on what you are trying to achieve
Please feel free to get in touch for any information.
Also whenever you have the time, do check out the "Napsgear subforum”

Richard
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email: richard.brown01@tutanota.com

Welcome to ASF. I’m a Rep for DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Welcome!

Welcome.

Welcome aboard sir.... If AG can be of some assistance, please let me know.

JJ

Welcome to ASF 💪😎🇺🇸

Welcome Friend

Max

Howdy folks! New member here. 42 years old, 5'7" 165 lbs. about 12-13% BF currently. Been working out fairly consistently since my early 20s. No AAS use but messed around with PHs a lot when I was younger and in my late 30s SARMs. Finally decided to go get T levels checked because of extreme depression and anxiety issues and been on a TRT protocol for the last year. Mentally I'm a new man and I'm pleasant to be around again which is awesome. My main goal now is to find out how to add to or optimize my TRT to get the most of my workouts. I'm currently on 100mg of test cyp once a week. I was on 150mg but my bloods went to shit and nobody told me the trick to donating blood so the doc bumped me down. I take my diet pretty serious, was tracking macros and calories for years but don't anymore because I pretty much eat the same thing each day so there's no need. Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully I can contribute to the forums.

-TheJet
Welcome!

On behalf of Team P.S.L www.PuritySourceLabs.ru , welcome to ASF!
Be sure to look around and check out all of the sections/topics.. Hopefully we can see you mingling and being active..

Our mission statement:
www.Euro-Pharmacies.net is a leader in science, through biotechnology in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, accelerating through the pharma universe using cutting-edge technology and engineering, propelling far ahead of its generic contenders. As many others are striving to go to the market in current times, EP has been here for decades and continues to be a pillar, pressing forward with unstoppable momentum...

The price of excellence is "quality & purity" as PSL provides the market with this concept through innovations, in addition the result is dominating by means of excellency!
DARE TO BE GREAT, A SATISFIED CUSTOMER IS THE BEST BUSINESS STRATEGY PF ALL - PSL

vwE5EDt.png

Don't forget to read the forum RULES (this is strongly encouraged)

Back