• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member. Thank you.

Johnnyhartly

I Am The CockBody Godfather
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was a life time natty. My best lifts prior to “unnatural” is 495 squat, 355 bench, 635 deadlift. And my peak natty physique is 220lbs @ 15-18% body fat. Just started trt at 32 years old. I was feeling like trash and got blood work and was 157 total t and 3 free t. Trt is very life changing. My doc prescribes the trt right now so I’m not super confident that will stay consistent because of all the red tape and hoops that need to be jumped through. Plus I’m super interested in blasting now. Hoping to learn alot and become a respected member of your community.

Welcome to ASF! 👊 Knowledge is power 💪

As a PSL sponsored athlete if I can be of any assistance feel free to reach out 👍

Welcome bro 💪

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum man! Those are some solid lifts. I’m sure you’ll learn lots while your here.

Welcome to ASF!

I was a life time natty. My best lifts prior to “unnatural” is 495 squat, 355 bench, 635 deadlift. And my peak natty physique is 220lbs @ 15-18% body fat. Just started trt at 32 years old. I was feeling like trash and got blood work and was 157 total t and 3 free t. Trt is very life changing. My doc prescribes the trt right now so I’m not super confident that will stay consistent because of all the red tape and hoops that need to be jumped through. Plus I’m super interested in blasting now. Hoping to learn alot and become a respected member of your community.
Welcome 💪😎

Welcome Friend

Max

Come well.

I used to watch Johnny bravo on Cartoon Network when I was a boy. Good times good times.

Thank ya, thank ya very much

Back