• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Member, Old Dog

Mh239133

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gents, late 30s dad here. I was a strength coach in my 20s and was super dedicated to the grind. Grad school, kids, crazy career…. Enter Dad bod.

Well I’ve been hitting the gym doing weights then run 1.5-2mi 5 days a week since Aug. my youngest is in kindergarten so now we have a solid routine.

In building a new base with lifting and running, I hurt my shoulder so I’ve been rehabbing that and it’s finally 90-95% after so many months …. It didn’t used to take this long and I’ve worked through shoulder injuries carefully before.

I was very experienced in my 20s with gear…. Just hit up Monster for some lower dose test / deca / winny. The purpose here is to leverage the deca to heal up connective tissue and further lean out. I’m dieting well now in addition. I’ve done this before (a decade ago) n it’s worked well. Going with as follows:

10 Weeks Total
-300 mg a week Test Enan
-300 mg a week Deca
-50mg Winny per day for just over 6 weeks (mainly bc it doesn’t shut me down hard and my body reacts well to it)

PCT (a light one for this cycle)
-Start Nolva 40mg a day 2 weeks after last pin
-HCG 5000 iu 2 weeks after pin.
-3 weeks at Nolva 20mg a day after the first 2 weeks at 40mg

My body generally doesn’t show outward signs of shutting down and even after doing heavily suppressive cycles I’ve bounced right back with HCG and Nolva… I don’t dabble with Clomid bc it makes me feel like ass.

Thoughts ?

Welcome to the forum man! I hope you drop some knowledge regarding strength training protocols.

A Few...
1..with Deca I'd extend the cycle to 12 or 14.

2..You can get all the healing benefits from 100mgs of Deca..

3..If you stay at 300 of Deca, I'd up the Test just a little to offset some Deca sides...

Late 30's....God I wish..!!
LoL
Z...

A Few...
1..with Deca I'd extend the cycle to 12 or 14.

2..You can get all the healing benefits from 100mgs of Deca..

3..If you stay at 300 of Deca, I'd up the Test just a little to offset some Deca sides...

Late 30's....God I wish..!!
LoL
Z...
I wrestled with this. Keeping test higher than deca. Hmmm I’ll have to think …

Welcome to the forum man! I hope you drop some knowledge regarding strength training protocols.
My knowledge is likely outdated … I just go and lift my fucking heart out. Compounds first, Simple’s last, cardio always last. Hopefully you guys can teach me some stuff.

My knowledge is likely outdated … I just go and lift my fucking heart out. Compounds first, Simple’s last, cardio always last. Hopefully you guys can teach me some stuff.

Lots happened in the last ten years or so..in the Game..
Newer stronger compounds, combining orals,buyers market and some serious questioning many old theories....
Z...

Lots happened in the last ten years or so..in the Game..
Newer stronger compounds, combining orals,buyers market and some serious questioning many old theories....
Z...
Hit me with the biggest old theory debunked.

Hell..I'll have to think about that one..like I said ten years..
Maybe Test always as a base..
Z...

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the board bro

Welcome to ASF. From the Steroidify Team.

Welcome. If you don’t have any lingering injuries, especially in shoulder, you‘ll do fine with your cycle. Don’t forget blood during and after specifically lipids, liver, and cardiac markers. Take some time off and don’t worry about losing some size. Keep eye on your heart rate and BP and take mindful care of your liver. It’s good practice to take with you into your older age. Your body will be forgiving for now.

Get Shredded!
Welcome.. You're not an 'Old Dog' until you're in your late 50's brother. Trust me, that's when it hits you.

Welcome

Welcome to ASF!

You're in the right place to learn and grow your knowledge.

I'd research BPC-157 and TB-500 for injury recovery.

I would extend your cycle bc 10 weeks is a bit short for deca due to how long of an ester it is.

As a representative for Purity Source Labs If there is anything I can do to help you please feel free to reach out to me 😀

I’ve personally never seen any research that shows Deca actually heals connective tissue. It masks the pain (I use it for this purpose). I am finishing up a cycle at 600mg deca a week with no healing effect. Try BPC and TB4.

On behalf of Worldofroids team, welcome to ASF brother! Feel free to reach out if you need anything; I'll be glad to help!
ASF GIF.gif
ASF50 200 minimum.jpg

Back