• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

new member needing trt advice

lionking998

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey! New here. 5’5” 32yo 165lbs
Will try to keep things short and sweet.

Test was 230. Dr prescribed 150mg test cyp once a week which brings me to 600s on the morning before i inject. I started getting gyno symptoms and he refused to check my estrogen.
Went to 3 other drs and all 3 wanted to take me off trt completely. So im stuck with original dr.
Got rid of gyno with ralox and started .5 anastrozol twice a week. gyno went away and then my libido died, got ed, and joint pains. Stopped anastrozol because I figured I got my e levels too low. So then did 200mg test a week for a month and felt absolutely amazing but gyno came back. now back on 150 with no AI and libido and ed is back. And I’m back to square one.

My main question is how can I keep estrogen in check without my doctor refusing to check my estrogen levels? And without making it go too low? should I try .25mg anastrozol 2 times a week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you say you started getting gyno symptoms what exactly were the symptoms? Pull bloods would be my advice to see where you’re at. If you’re not in restricted state you can order bloods yourself without a doc. Ulta labs.com or PrivateMDlabs online. Order the tests and go give blood. As far as your current situation, yeah the Ed and aching joints is from bottom out estrogen. I would get Aromasin instead it acts a bit smoother imo Anastrozole shows up kicking ass taking names. Also if your levels are 600s on 150mgs I’d up to 200mg per week and .5 Anastrozole if bloodwork is not an option.

You may try switching to aromasin. It's more of the preferred for most people. Someone said it best on here before but I can't remember who, but they said Anastrozle (Adex) punches estrogen in the face but aromasin kinda slaps it back. Aromasin works but isn't near as aggressive. You'll get Alot of good advice from these guys.

Test was 230. Dr prescribed 150mg test cyp once a week which brings me to 600s on the morning before i inject. I started getting gyno symptoms and he refused to check my estrogen.
Went to 3 other drs and all 3 wanted to take me off trt completely. So im stuck with original dr.
Got rid of gyno with ralox and started .5 anastrozol twice a week. gyno went away and then my libido died, got ed, and joint pains. Stopped anastrozol because I figured I got my e levels too low. So then did 200mg test a week for a month and felt absolutely amazing but gyno came back. now back on 150 with no AI and libido and ed is back. And I’m back to square one.

My main question is how can I keep estrogen in check without my doctor refusing to check my estrogen levels? And without making it go too low? should I try .25mg anastrozol 2 times a week?

I'd just drop the adex dose to .25 and see what happens like you said. That's crazy you getting gyno at that dose too. U sure it's gyno? Check ur e2 levels for yourself with one of the online labs

I often wonder when posts like this pop up if these individuals train and/have their diet in check...

Doesn't help being on trt and sitting at home eating shit everyday that will shoot ur shit up! ... Just a thought... With a name lion king I'm guessing you're 💪.165, baby lion.
Goodluck sir. I hope you find a solution. All the best.
madagascar 2 lion GIF

I often wonder when posts like this pop up if these individuals train and/have their diet in check...

Doesn't help being on trt and sitting at home eating shit everyday that will shoot ur shit up! ... Just a thought... With a name lion king I'm guessing you're 💪.165, baby lion.
Goodluck sir. I hope you find a solution. All the best.
madagascar 2 lion GIF
Probably higher bf reason to the high estro at that dose. Baby lion lol

Best advice already posted switch to exemestane low dose if needed or go to 1/3 or 1/4 pill day after injection. I do 1/4 pill day after injection. If I do 1/2 pill like prescribed originally estrogen too low. The 1/4 pill was great advice. 165 is light light. I haven't weighed that since 4th grade, but higher body fat and SSRI use can cause some of the high estrogen sides too. Coming off SSRI really helped.

Thank you all
Okay so summing up what everyone said I will continue at 200mg test and try .25 anastrozol and if that seems to kill my estrogen again I will get exemestane and try that instead. I’ll order my own bloods when I feel my best and another blood test when I feel my worst

Good plan?

Also should I consider going subq every day to lessen estrogen sides?

If you request estrogen test your doctor has to do it no questions asked. Its a simple blood test, so what is the issue? IMO your estrogen is going up and down like crazy throwing your body off. Only way to fix it is blood work. Also, are you overweight? What is the percentage of your bodyfat?

Are you taking HCG?

With HCG, and 180 mg a week my e2 was in the 80s. I dropped the HCG and my estrogen went into a healthy range and no ai needed.

List Available Here

I can't believe the ridiculousness of some doctors. Refusing to check estrogen after he's already prescribed trt? Fuckin incompetence. Good advice from all already. It's really just dialing in your ai dose bro. Everyone has a perfect one and you will find it it just takes experimentation. Keep going

I would pin every other day or at least 3 times a week to minimize the estrogen conversion. And yes, switch to aromasin. If you pin EOD you could probably get by with 12.5 mg's once a week.

Dude better off just getting the shit yourself, TRT is so new most doctors don’t know their ass from their elbow when prescribing Test… 150mg once a week is nothing , perfect example of what I’m saying. If your nipples are getting sensitive you need to take care of it now before it gets out of hand. Arimidex, nolvadex, they have a bunch of anti estrogen and I highly suggest if your feeling it now you need to get some asap. Don’t let that get out of hand you don’t want surgery you run the chance of your chest will forever look bad. Get yourself some anti estrogen

I can't believe the ridiculousness of some doctors. Refusing to check estrogen after he's already prescribed trt? Fuckin incompetence. Good advice from all already. It's really just dialing in your ai dose bro. Everyone has a perfect one and you will find it it just takes experimentation. Keep going
Bro these doctors don’t know shit when it comes to test. They got no real training it’s only about 10-15 yrs now they started prescribing test , these doctors are probably old in their 60s so TRT they know nothing about. It’s all about money so they act like they know

If you request estrogen test your doctor has to do it no questions asked. Its a simple blood test, so what is the issue? IMO your estrogen is going up and down like crazy throwing your body off. Only way to fix it is blood work. Also, are you overweight? What is the percentage of your bodyfat?

I’m sitting around 20% and working on it.

My doc told me to go to a clinic. Said he would have to have me come into office for shots vs clinic sending me home with meds. Something to do with license? Idk

also just got ralox in the mail from two different places. One is completely clear and the other yellow clear. I always thought ralox was supposed to be milky white ?…

I have been on TRT for 20 months, my experience was okay but no where near the results I was expecting. TRT docs just put you at the higher range of free T and total T, they don't take into account other things like if it is actually working, just getting your bloods in check and keep you at those dosages forever. I'm stopping eHormones when my year is up and getting all the stuff needed on my own, going to go from 150mg every week to 300mg and switch from enclomiphene/anastrozole to aromasin and then adjust meds accordingly after I get bloods done after 2-3 months.

I have been on TRT for 20 months, my experience was okay but no where near the results I was expecting. TRT docs just put you at the higher range of free T and total T, they don't take into account other things like if it is actually working, just getting your bloods in check and keep you at those dosages forever. I'm stopping eHormones when my year is up and getting all the stuff needed on my own, going to go from 150mg every week to 300mg and switch from enclomiphene/anastrozole to aromasin and then adjust meds accordingly after I get bloods done after 2-3 months
If your not really active and lifting I wouldn't go up to 300. Testosterone can do weird things to your body if your just sitting. Organ enlargement. Visceral fat buildup. 200mg week ~900ng. Diet, and lifestyle need to change with trt to take full effect.

If your not really active and lifting I wouldn't go up to 300. Testosterone can do weird things to your body if your just sitting. Organ enlargement. Visceral fat buildup. 200mg week ~900ng. Diet, and lifestyle need to change with trt to take full effect.
I hit the gym 4-5 times per week for the last 14 months, mix cardio in here and there, probably need to up the cardio. I definitely have gained muscle and probably lost fat but not as much as I expected especially paying $3300/year for TRT.

I hit the gym 4-5 times per week for the last 14 months, mix cardio in here and there, probably need to up the cardio. I definitely have gained muscle and probably lost fat but not as much as I expected especially paying $3300/year for TRT.
I get it.

Just to recap I’ve been on 150 test cyp a week with no libido and weak erections. I haven’t been on an AI besides otc DIM. dr refuses to test e so I just ordered a test from letsgetchecked

Wonder if a little DHT like provirion might help, but you'll need those test results back to look things over.

Just to recap I’ve been on 150 test cyp a week with no libido and weak erections. I haven’t been on an AI besides otc DIM. dr refuses to test e so I just ordered a test from letsgetchecked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata
Labs

Check other clinics if you don't want UGL. One I use with enclomiphene is $400 every 60 days... But it comes with arimidex. Which might be better for you anyway if your experiencing high conversion it has a longer half life. I contacted probably 6. All vary and none are below $250 for 60days of supplies that I found. I'm going off trt even though it helped me get off SSRI. Most wanted around 1300-1600 for 6 months up front and didn't include AI.

Back