• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member need some insight

Fitmit81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi I am new to this and I wanted to educate myself and do things right I haven't trained in 2 years after a injury getting ready toget back at it. Not real experienced but the first time I ran any gear I had gyno issues slight and I wanna get going for spring and have some questions as to what I should run I'm 5'10" 150# my doctor put me on trt and that's what peaked my interest into trying a cycle so a friend of mine got me test e and d bol from dispense quick and it worked really well I got up to 180 fast but I did have some problems with gyno in my right nipple I'm interested in getting back on testosterone was wondering if I ran test cyp and a mild run of d-bal would it be safe to continue running just the testosterone afterwards or 3 to 4 months or permanently I like the way that I felt when I was on the trt but I no longer go to that doctor since my natural testosterone levels raise enough to where I don't qualify for him to prescribe it to me or that's what he says so I'd like to run a bulking cycle and then continue with test alone continue on with how safe is this approaches or if I should order some aromasin or nolvadex so easy to get lost in all this information I figured I'd start asking questions specific to what I'm trying to do 150 I'm trying to get to 185 in like 4 to 6 months and then continue basic trt with just testosterone

Last edited:
Well since nobody responded yet, they're trying to give u the hint..all your questions are answered all over this forum, in fact they're even in the stickies at the top of the sub forum on whatever page your on..not trying to be a dick, but you gotta do some research of your own. It's all right here...with that said..yes test C or E no more than 500mg /wk with dbol first 4 weeks is a great starting cycle for bulking up..but the gear doesn't replace the most important factor diet..training..if that's dialed in you will have results..and you've stated your gyno prone, don't sleep on this research Aromatize inhibitors..these help control estrogen effects (growing tits..among many other symptoms) get your e2 in balance and don't start cycling until you have a plan and all the inventory in hand before starting..lastly, seems like way too many people refuse to get bloods done while running gear, makes no sense to me..they are important so u can gauge how the gear is reacting in your body and you will have a greater understanding of how certain compounds and doses are effecting you.. its a $75 you definitely should spend a few times a year if you're going to play in the *dark side*...good luck brother

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Read the stickies in the Anabolic section

All your answers are here, tes cyp and dbol are great together if your eating right and training harder, thumb thru the forums, read the stickies,

Back