New member looking for a source for a cycle

ClydeThaGlide

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
26 years old. 6'4'' 210lbs . Got into pain killers after an injury and fucked my test lvls. Been sober and working out again for a year and looking for a source to get my test back to lvl I'd like

Bolan

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF!

Powerhousehb

Distrust Authority, The Only Rules Are Your Own!
Registered
Reaction score
26 years old. 6'4'' 210lbs . Got into pain killers after an injury and fucked my test lvls. Been sober and working out again for a year and looking for a source to get my test back to lvl I'd like
Have you tried to go to a TRT clinic and get tested and treated if you have low T.

big_rich

Registered
Reaction score
On behalf of team psl welcome to the party. We are a big family here, if you ever need anything bro hit me up. I'm just a pm away.

Team ep
Puritysourcelabs.ru

Durro

At The Iron Pile
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF 👊

ReasonbleDoubt

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome my sober brother! Started with oxy in 2005 and ended with fentanyl 5.5 years ago.

Powerhousehb

Registered
Reaction score
Pain killers led to 3 years of fentanyl use..
Bro! I'm sorry you went down that road. Many here have had issues with pain killers and other drugs. I have had many issues with pain meds all kinds after surgery that got me hooked. I wish you well.

Many great sources here!

ClydeThaGlide

Registered
Reaction score
Bro! I'm sorry you went down that road. Many here have had issues with pain killers and other drugs. I have had many issues with pain meds all kinds after surgery that got me hooked. I wish you well.

Many great sources here!
Yea, just glad I quit while I'm still semi young. Living a good life now man, that fentanyl shit got me into prison and all sorts of fucked up situations.

tyzride

Registered
Reaction score
I’ll never understand fentanyl, how some drop dead by just looking at it, but then you can also be on it for years…

Glad you sober tho, I was never into downers. I was more into the speedy things haha
It’s not the taking of fentanyl that’s killing people. They use it in the medical field all the time. People are taking unknown drugs with fentanyl in it and not knowing how many doses is in it. So they take 2 or 3 pills thinking they are small doses but each one had 50 doses of fentanyl in it.

Powerhousehb

Registered
Reaction score
Yea, just glad I quit while I'm still semi young. Living a good life now man, that fentanyl shit got me into prison and all sorts of fucked up situations.
I completely understand. I can tell you some storys. It wrecked my life several times over. Everytime I need surgery I would get hooked and there goes another year run. It took me going to rehab 2x in a row and being sick for several months to finally get clean and never say again no matter what. You a better man for kicking the habit.

Ziath11

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF bro! Glad to see you’re moving onto bigger and better things. Lots of sober dudes here including myself. Plenty of good sources for your trt needs, if you need help with anything feel free to message me.

MTG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Welcome to the forum friend.

Have you tested your levels or are you just going by feels?

there are plenty of sponsors in the sponsor section you will need to do a tiny bit of research and choose witch one you like the most.. its all preference.

I tend to like customer service alot so if I see someone going out of their way to help like shit I've had out of their way help from Azteca PSL GC and Ironlion and Gymntonic. Only one place

never answered my email but they will remain nameless cause there product is still fire as fuck.

Bigganglurker

Registered
Reaction score
Props for over coming addiction.. its a monster. Ive battled my whole life. Theres a lot of us here. Welcome brother