• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New Member Here

southern

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, glad to be here. Been getting information from here for awhile now but decided to join and hopefully (eventually) add to the pot. Fell off the wagon about 2 years ago due to a battle with alcoholism but have some clean time and gym time under my belt again and getting back into taking things seriously.
-southern

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Thanks for the warm welcome. Thought I might add that I do have experience with AAS, all during high school. Played football and bigger, stronger, faster is always better right? First "cycle" was superdrol, and then a whole lot of uneducated, unplanned cycles with various compounds..test e, winstrol, tren a, dbol, anadrol, methystenbolone. Diet was shit back then, didn't get any sleep. Drank every day. It's a wonder my liver and balls still work ;)

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF! please read the rules and be active on the boards. Your contribution is appreciated. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me.

I've got Tren Base don't worry :winkfinger:

Steroids saved my life too. If I wasn't pinnin gearz I'd be 15 deep in a case of Tecate right now for sure...:(

I've got Tren Base don't worry :winkfinger:

Steroids saved my life too. If I wasn't pinnin gearz I'd be 15 deep in a case of Tecate right now for sure...:(

Definitely want to try something with no ester in a future cycle! And I hear you on that brotha, lifting is a huge part of my recovery. Not a mexican beer man myself but I got down with some natty/miller light and a splash (or fifth) of whiskey.

Back