• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member here... Thanks for all the info

Young_Geezer

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I feel like a geezer... Lol. I'm "only 40" and I definitely feel like it. I used to snicker at the 40 year olds in my 20's, and now I'm one of them. I feel terrible all the time.... Tired... Moody... Low sex drive. I'm not looking to get huge, I just want to feel normal again. My test numbers have been low (in the 220 range) but my doctor says it's normal. I got a new doctor, so we'll see how it goes... He seems a bit more optimistic about using TRT. I've learned a ton already on here from you guys that have been doing this for years. Thanks for all the information, and being honest about the good and bad. You guys help people more than you know. Happy to be here.

I feel like a geezer... Lol. I'm "only 40" and I definitely feel like it. I used to snicker at the 40 year olds in my 20's, and now I'm one of them. I feel terrible all the time.... Tired... Moody... Low sex drive. I'm not looking to get huge, I just want to feel normal again. My test numbers have been low (in the 220 range) but my doctor says it's normal. I got a new doctor, so we'll see how it goes... He seems a bit more optimistic about using TRT. I've learned a ton already on here from you guys that have been doing this for years. Thanks for all the information, and being honest about the good and bad. You guys help people more than you know. Happy to be here.
On behalf of puritysourcelabs straightupkratom and IronMagLabs welcome. Have a look around familiarize yourself with the different subforums.. there is a ton of good info here to learn from and very knowledgeable vets. Hope to see you active.

Welcome to the forum!

That seems to be quite a big change for men and women , 40. Well you came to the right place to feel 20 again. 220 is unacceptable!

Max
Welcome

Welcome, hope this lifestyle becomes a pivotal moment in your quality of life.

Welcome brother. If there's anything we can do to help just holler at me or xotg85

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF!

Back