• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • GO HERE👉www.musclegelz.com
    20% off Coupon code: arnold20 💪

New member, have a quick question

benny

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey, so just joined this. Trying to get some clarity on the PCT I'm going to run after my first cycle. Don't know where/how to post it in the right place so if someone could direct me to the right spot that would be great

Welcome to ASF. Lets hear your stats, and what your first cycle is?

Hey, so just joined this. Trying to get some clarity on the PCT I'm going to run after my first cycle. Don't know where/how to post it in the right place so if someone could direct me to the right spot that would be great
On behalf of puritysourcelabs straightupkratom and IronMagLabs welcome.

Pct usually involves clomid, Nolvadex, aromasin and hcg. Best to incorporate all 4 but any is better than none.

Last edited:
Welcome....

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

IML Gear Cream!
welcome from all of the n00bs out there AND just post it in the anabolic steroids section

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! You’ll get the learning you’ll need to be effective and safe if you hang out, participate and most important, do your homework and follow those who’ve already done what you wanna do!

Back