• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New member, 44 on TRT and post spinal fusion, here to learn

BigMurl78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I am a 44 year old, experienced weight lifter. I am on TRT and had spinal fusion in January. I am interested on adding onto my TRT and hopefully learn some new techniques because I feel very plateau-ed.

welcome to the board friend there is plenty of information here :)

Welcome!

Welcome aboard

Welcome bro 💪

Welcome to ASF! 👊 Knowledge is power 💪

As a PSL sponsored athlete if I can be of any assistance feel free to reach out 👍

My advice is to keep your testosterone dosage low, and add more effective compounds with less side effects on top.

Example: I am hairloss prone. If I ran 250mg Test year round, I'd lose all my hair within two years. I noticed that after 6 months of that dose. It was WW3 on my hair. Therefore, I run 100mg Testosterone, and 200mg nandrolone (aka deca but I run NPP for the shorter ester). My joints feel like I'm 15. My body looks better than most guys running shit loads of gear, and I recovered my hairline to baseline over the past year.

Fused back? You're gonna need compkunds that support collagen synthesis. Anavar is the best. Deca (nandrolone) is decent, but feels great via water or whatever. Ostarine (a SARM) is on par with anavar for actually huealing/building collagen based connective tissue in joints. GH or MK677 woukd be smart to add in order to help build those tissues.

My advice is to keep your testosterone dosage low, and add more effective compounds with less side effects on top.

Example: I am hairloss prone. If I ran 250mg Test year round, I'd lose all my hair within two years. I noticed that after 6 months of that dose. It was WW3 on my hair. Therefore, I run 100mg Testosterone, and 200mg nandrolone (aka deca but I run NPP for the shorter ester). My joints feel like I'm 15. My body looks better than most guys running shit loads of gear, and I recovered my hairline to baseline over the past year.

Fused back? You're gonna need compkunds that support collagen synthesis. Anavar is the best. Deca (nandrolone) is decent, but feels great via water or whatever. Ostarine (a SARM) is on par with anavar for actually huealing/building collagen based connective tissue in joints. GH or MK677 woukd be smart to add in order to help build those tissues.
Awesome info. I have been on 200mg TRT and HCG for three years. Before that I ran one 500mg test cycle and loved it. I lost so much muscle and strength post surgery that it is definitely time to ramp up my test and build it back. I am half of what I was. I am trying to figure out sourcing, I am deaf and blind and dumb feeling in this aspect right now but I'll get it eventually. Thanks for the response.

Get Shredded!
Awesome info. I have been on 200mg TRT and HCG for three years. Before that I ran one 500mg test cycle and loved it. I lost so much muscle and strength post surgery that it is definitely time to ramp up my test and build it back. I am half of what I was. I am trying to figure out sourcing, I am deaf and blind and dumb feeling in this aspect right now but I'll get it eventually. Thanks for the response.
@BigMurl78 what weekly dose of hcg are you running? I'm on 500iu a week but was curious on benefits you were seeing from it.

@BigMurl78 what weekly dose of hcg are you running? I'm on 500iu a week but was curious on benefits you were seeing from it.
500 iu a week in two 250 iu shots, to combat testicle atrophy, works great. I know some say it doesn't matter but it matters to me.

500 iu a week in two 250 iu shots, to combat testicle atrophy, works great. I know some say it doesn't matter but it matters to me.
Good deal man. I'm 44 as well, and started the hcg on week 6 into TRT start. I felt the same way. Also felt I lost some sensitivity down there so hopefully the hcg helps with that.

What’s up yo!
Hey! I like your Avatar of Johnny Bravo. That's a funny cartoon. He's a muscle head guy with the voice of Elvis. Its a cheese cartoon but hilarious 😂

Welcome to ASF!!

Hey! I like your Avatar of Johnny Bravo. That's a funny cartoon. He's a muscle head guy with the voice of Elvis. Its a cheese cartoon but hilarious 😂
Thanks bro! I know there were guys before him but being a 90s kid he was like one of the first to teach me being jacked is where it’s at.

Good deal man. I'm 44 as well, and started the hcg on week 6 into TRT start. I felt the same way. Also felt I lost some sensitivity down there so hopefully the hcg helps with that.
I have had some problems with OVER sensitivity with HCG so it definitely will!

Back