• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New HPLC report on Proviron 25mg

SB labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You get what you pay for with us and a bit more

Attachments

• Test Report #13123 provi - Copy.png
    Test Report #13123 provi - Copy.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 247
You get what you pay for with us and a bit more

My favorite oral! Great lab ! I don’t mind a bit over with Provi!

Max

Atta boy. Did you wait something like 25 days for him to get it? Dude lives in BFE for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
Got 100 pack of it with some halo and tren too for about 3 months from now. Gonna cruise and add a provi tab a day. 3 months of pounding the wifey yeehaw.

I’ve amassed a shit load of your gear. I’m so grateful you landed here. Stay safe man I appreciate your work.

Got 100 pack of it with some halo and tren too for about 3 months from now. Gonna cruise and add a provi tab a day. 3 months of pounding the wifey yeehaw.

I’ve amassed a shit load of your gear. I’m so grateful you landed here. Stay safe man I appreciate your work.
Yeah baby!

Out of stock for the time being
Proviron
All Anavar
Clen
Should be restocked no later than next week.
Adding Caber to the list today

Lab tested products so you can trust what you buy!

SB labs;1906754 said:
Out of stock for the time being
Proviron
All Anavar
Clen
Should be restocked no later than next week.
Adding Caber to the list today

Safe to say it’s back in stock!! And I’ll be running this very soon :)
Cant wait! love Proviron!!!

Bump

I started SB Proviron yesterday anyone have any feedback with this? Proviron has always been an AAS that’s intrigued me.. I’ll give it a week or so and report back any changes. Anyone else running our Proviron?

So after running our Proviron I’m literally noticing my libido is THROUGH THE ROOF!! I’m noticing just a general better all around feeling.. I feel almost happier throughout the day. I’m taking 50mg AM and 50mg PM… and by 8pm I’m ready to
rip my girls clothes off every single night 🤣😂 🍆🍆💦💦

SB Proviron is the REAL DEAL fellas!!

So after running our Proviron I’m literally noticing my libido is THROUGH THE ROOF!! I’m noticing just a general better all around feeling.. I feel almost happier throughout the day. I’m taking 50mg AM and 50mg PM… and by 8pm I’m ready to
rip my girls clothes off every single night 🤣😂 🍆🍆💦💦

SB Proviron is the REAL DEAL fellas!!
Same here

bump

Back