• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

New here

GETnBIG40

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up everybody. Needed to find a new forum to be on. I have been a member of .......brotherhood for 6 years. Didn't give out the full name because it's a private forum. Seems it has been shut down for about a week now, I don't know what's going on. Hope you guys welcome me.

Shellsfit

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm? Ok. Hi and welcome to ASF. Glad you found us. Look around, read a lot, and if you have any questions shoot me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered Member
Reaction score
Advanced Labs would like to welcome you. As a new member to a forum, it can be difficult to find answers. If you have any questions shoot me a pm!

Follow my Tapatalk and watch my vids!
https://vimeo.com/158434257

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macedog24

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me. I will do my best to assist you in attaining your goals.

brazey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome....

GETnBIG40

Registered Member
Reaction score
On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me. I will do my best to assist you in attaining your goals.

OK bro, thanks

drealdeal

Registered Member
Reaction score
Alright my man welcome to ASF

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid