• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Here

ouzo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone im new here. Looking to possibly get into safe steroid use due to a back injury (Spondylolisthesis) that I've had for 10+ years (I'm almost 30 now).
I want to use roids as I feel like my injury prevented me from living my best teen/early twenties. My back pain causes constant "muscular" constipation that causes issues in the bathroom and bedroom. This constipation has ruined my life to some degree and I'm looking to get that extra boost I need to allow my to realize my limits.
I currently am very sedentary (WFH, IT Job) and have tried working out in the past with more attention to reps than form, and have gotten injured multiple times because of it. I'm looking to slowly start a strength building regime that focuses on (safe!) lower back movements/stretches/conditioning and work my way into lifting (can't do deadlifts). If anyone has had similar experiences with Spondy/back issues causing constipation or in general knows what's up I'd greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks to all in advance!

Hi everyone im new here. Looking to possibly get into safe steroid use due to a back injury (Spondylolisthesis) that I've had for 10+ years (I'm almost 30 now).
I want to use roids as I feel like my injury prevented me from living my best teen/early twenties. My back pain causes constant "muscular" constipation that causes issues in the bathroom and bedroom. This constipation has ruined my life to some degree and I'm looking to get that extra boost I need to allow my to realize my limits.
I currently am very sedentary (WFH, IT Job) and have tried working out in the past with more attention to reps than form, and have gotten injured multiple times because of it. I'm looking to slowly start a strength building regime that focuses on (safe!) lower back movements/stretches/conditioning and work my way into lifting (can't do deadlifts). If anyone has had similar experiences with Spondy/back issues causing constipation or in general knows what's up I'd greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks to all in advance!
First and foremost welcome to the community, feel free to interact in the training section or the AAS SECTION...
On behalf of PURITYSOURCELABS the entire team would like to welcome you, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out..

Please be aware to read the form rules..

That's a rough one. Welcome to ASF. Let us at unclez.ru know how we can help whether training, diet, or the good stuff.

Welcome to ASF! I'd get a good training program in place that you are able to tolerate well before adding in gear. Having a solid program is a must to yield the full benefits of the gear. I just don't want to see you spend your money, shut down your natural test and all that then realize you can't workout properly.

So I'd suggest getting a plan together and get going with it. Set a goal date in your head that you're going to train naturally for X amount of time before adding in gear. I'm not going to be unrealistic and tell you to wait years when I know you're wanting to get on the juice. If you could workout natural and have a solid program together for at least a few weeks to a few months then that would be ideal IMO. If you start your cycle just to realize you can't do your training program then you are kinda screwed in a way and that will be less time for the gear to get you growing.

In short make sure your training and diet is in place prior to beginning a roid cycle.

Best of luck!

Welcome. I’m sorry to hear about your health problems.
I would try to find a well qualified trainer and learn the basics first. If money is a problem there may be someone at your local gym willing to teach you a few things for free.
Best of luck to you.

My mother has a similar back problem and it's quite painful. Hope you find a way to manage it to a good degree of comfort.

And welcome to ASF. From the Steroidify team.

Sorry to hear about your injury brother. Welcome to the forums. We're all here to help so feel free to create a new thread in the anabolic steroids subforum and ask any questions you may have. Or reach out to us directly via private message.

IML Gear Cream!
What about back surgery? I wouldn't normally recommend lumbar surgery but if you have a true deformity like a spondy and bladder/bowel/sexual issues that's a strong indication to proceed to surgery. Are you seeing a neurosurgeon? Have you been worked up? What's the grade of spondylolisthesis? If you're not already you should see a neurosurgeon and get worked up for surgery.

Red vein bali strain of Kratom @ 2gs per serving as needed for back pain. (mix powder with beverage, kratom capsules can increase constipation)
1500mgs Pancreatin (digestive enzyme blend) 2x daily for digestive aid & constipation relief.
Welcome to ASF :)

What about back surgery? I wouldn't normally recommend lumbar surgery but if you have a true deformity like a spondy and bladder/bowel/sexual issues that's a strong indication to proceed to surgery. Are you seeing a neurosurgeon? Have you been worked up? What's the grade of spondylolisthesis? If you're not already you should see a neurosurgeon and get worked up for surgery.
thank you for the reply. I went to a neuro/back surgeon initially and he suggested surgery (spinal fusion i think? L5+S1 discs) pretty quickly, but I was put off after reading some bad reviews online of people getting worse pain/issues AFTER surgery. Have you had fusion/spondy surgery? I'm just scared of the possibility of making it worse.

Welcome to ASF! I'd get a good training program in place that you are able to tolerate well before adding in gear. Having a solid program is a must to yield the full benefits of the gear. I just don't want to see you spend your money, shut down your natural test and all that then realize you can't workout properly.

So I'd suggest getting a plan together and get going with it. Set a goal date in your head that you're going to train naturally for X amount of time before adding in gear. I'm not going to be unrealistic and tell you to wait years when I know you're wanting to get on the juice. If you could workout natural and have a solid program together for at least a few weeks to a few months then that would be ideal IMO. If you start your cycle just to realize you can't do your training program then you are kinda screwed in a way and that will be less time for the gear to get you growing.

In short make sure your training and diet is in place prior to beginning a roid cycle.

Best of luck!
thank you, I plan to get into an workout routine once I manage my bowel issue. This is whats primarily preventing me from sticking to a routine and keeping at it, not to mention my anxiety in the gym because im terrified of pushing too hard and soiling myself (lol i know)

My mother has a similar back problem and it's quite painful. Hope you find a way to manage it to a good degree of comfort.

And welcome to ASF. From the Steroidify team.

thank you, I've tried PT and accupuncture so far. hoping i don't have to do surgery

thank you for the reply. I went to a neuro/back surgeon initially and he suggested surgery (spinal fusion i think? L5+S1 discs) pretty quickly, but I was put off after reading some bad reviews online of people getting worse pain/issues AFTER surgery. Have you had fusion/spondy surgery? I'm just scared of the possibility of making it worse.
I work in surgery and have done a few hundred of these. You're right it's a big case and scary. I had a different spine surgery and some of my symptoms g0t better but some really didn't. What you're describing is definitely surgical. I wouldn't do surgery for just pain but for weakness, bladder, bowel, sexual stuff? That's when it's time to go in my view. You need a friend in your area who works in surgery. Hopefully someone who works in spine surgery. They'll advise you on who is good and who to avoid. The difference between the best and worst spine surgeon in your region can be shocking. Online reviews aren't reliable. You need to ask your medical friends who they would go to if they needed surgery. They'll at least be able to tell you who to avoid.

First welcome to the board. That’s definitely a tough situation and if I were to give you advice I would be doing so without knowing really the ins and outs of what injury you have. I don’t have much experience with that so welcome to the board and if SB can be of any service please let me know

Welcome to the forum!

I work in surgery and have done a few hundred of these. You're right it's a big case and scary. I had a different spine surgery and some of my symptoms g0t better but some really didn't. What you're describing is definitely surgical. I wouldn't do surgery for just pain but for weakness, bladder, bowel, sexual stuff? That's when it's time to go in my view. You need a friend in your area who works in surgery. Hopefully someone who works in spine surgery. They'll advise you on who is good and who to avoid. The difference between the best and worst spine surgeon in your region can be shocking. Online reviews aren't reliable. You need to ask your medical friends who they would go to if they needed surgery. They'll at least be able to tell you who to avoid.
I don't have any medical friends, but one doctor (the surgeon) recommended surgery obviously, another doctor (pain management) said I barely have spondylolisthesis (more like mild spondylolis) and recommeneded, accupuncture, which did jack shit. So im not sure exactly who to believe. It seems like every doctor I go to is just pushing their own specialty/procedure. If I don't have medical friends and online reviews aren't trustworthy, not exactly sure where to turn. ty

Get Shredded!
I am facing a long recovery from a similar problem..not totally sold.. it's scary,but if it will improve you life..??
That's the Real Q...

One can only do so much...then a jump Must be Made..I can only pray for you..
Z...

This is excellent advice.

I work in Healthcare as well (not surgery) but I image those who have had this exact surgery done. You're spot on about surgeons. The difference between an ok surgeon and a great one could alter the course of your life.

The correct surgeon could help you get your life back.

It saddens me to read about the difficult time you have OP. I hope you get some relief!

This is excellent advice.

I work in Healthcare as well (not surgery) but I image those who have had this exact surgery done. You're spot on about surgeons. The difference between an ok surgeon and a great one could alter the course of your life.

The correct surgeon could help you get your life back.

It saddens me to read about the difficult time you have OP. I hope you get some relief!
Thank you. Can you (or anyone else) recommend a good surgeon in the CT/NY/MA area?

Welcome bro 💪

Welcome, lots of great info and sponsors here.

I don't have any medical friends, but one doctor (the surgeon) recommended surgery obviously, another doctor (pain management) said I barely have spondylolisthesis (more like mild spondylolis) and recommeneded, accupuncture, which did jack shit. So im not sure exactly who to believe. It seems like every doctor I go to is just pushing their own specialty/procedure. If I don't have medical friends and online reviews aren't trustworthy, not exactly sure where to turn. ty
This certainly happens. It's called capturing the patient. Start asking around. Someone you know will know someone. Can you send me your imaging discreetly? Black out your name I'll show some people who are the best in my region.

Thank you. Can you (or anyone else) recommend a good surgeon in the CT/NY/MA area
100%. I'm not near there but I know a bunch of people who do spine surgery there. Let me ask around.

Back