• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New here? Updated List Thread! SB LABS

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys we understand trying to navigate through websites and figuring out exactly how all this works is a little tricky, it can be confusing and at times it can be stressful. So this thread is for the newer guys who are coming in to ASF.

First welcome to the board!! I’ve been a member here since 2013 and it single handedly changed the game for me and its helped me met all types of amazing people and I’ve known a lot of good sources along the way. I’ve also known some not so good sources…I’m sure a lot of you have been there or at some point you will be there. For right now you are in the SB Labs Sub Forum and I’m not accustom to being cocky… however you are in the absolute best fucking place!

So guys this is how it works… if you would like an updated list, when I say an “updated list” we mean a list of SB’s products with pricing for you to view, you can leave a post here In this thread and either myself or another Rep will see this and get you a list through the messaging system.

IMPORTANT
This is important to understand that if you do not have 10 posts or higher than SB’s Reps or ANY Rep will not be able to private message you. Okay guys? So what that means is find 10 minutes and navigate the board, find some topics you like and feel you can add to and respond to the thread. With each thread/post you respond too you get closer to that post count limit. So it’s important to understand even if you post in this thread and ask for a list if your account has less than 10 posts we will not be able to reach out to you. You can also use this thread to post 10 quick comments! Bam!! You’re all set!! That’s what this thread is for gentlemen.

SB Labs offers a 24 hour tracking number from when payment is received. There are some good sponsors on this board who I have a lot of respect for however you will not find 24 hour tracking ANYWHERE on this board except with SB. That’s a fact.

Last thing guys… go into our Sub Forum and take a look at our Stickies. Find the SB Labs in the ASF Sponsor Forums. Stickies are the threads at the top as soon as the SB Sub forum page opens up. There’s ALL KINDS of information in there!! Threads about ‘How to Order’ or ‘Compounds we’ve Tested‘ or if you scroll farther down you can see Threads and Posts from customers who are posting Touch Down pictures and even guys asking questions about products.

Listen welcome to the board we are in the business of helping you with this choice and not playing BS games. I hope you stick around and hang around… you can learn a lot from this website and you’ll meet a lot of great guys here. SB has packs landing every single day.

Last thing! Anyone can use this thread it’s NOT just for the new guys. If anyone needs a list please post here and we’ll get it over to you. And as always if YOU need something we’re here… it’s easy. After your 10 post count send SB’s reps a message and we will get you straightened out.

SB Labs

Yup, feel free to reach out. We’re here to help however we can

Bump!

list please
Brother you have a limit on who can view your profile and you need to take that off before I can send you a message. when you’re good send me a message and I’ll send you the list brother

Sending now… give it a minute and you’re good to go. Welcome to the board my friend

Bump!

To the top gents!

bump

Back