• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New here, back on TRT

tracer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone. New member here and have enjoyed reading and researching on the forum.

I (54/M) was on TRT with my reg doctor over a year ago and was doing good until he retired. My new doctor's office didn’t approve of the self-injection and protocol. Throw in some insurance and pharmacy issues, and I tapered myself off. I feel so much better on TRT, so it was my new year's resolution to get back on.

I had my first telephone consultation with a popular clinic last week, now waiting for my meds to arrive. Starting off with 120mg Test Cyp weekly (2 x 60mg), 400iu HCG twice a week, and will have some low-dose AI on hand if needed in the future.

Just wanted to introduce myself and will provide updates.

Welcome. I’ve been on TRT for 3 decades and never needed HCG or AI at 200mg per week.

I say pass on HCG and do not need the AI unless your blood work indicates your estrogen level is sky high. No way 120mg of test will do that’s.

Hope you feel better soon.

By the way if clinic gets too expensive we have plenty of sources here that carry test.

If you need anything from Muscleshop let me me know

Welcome to ASF. Glad you were able to find another way to get prescribed.

Welcome aboard. Dump the HCG, your 54, gonna assume your not having anymore kids and you probably don't care how big your balls are. Hell at 54 the smaller they are the better, keep em out of the toilet bowl😉

Back