• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New guy

spp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been looking through this forum for around a month, reading and trying to get more knowledge about everything. I’ve been lifting for around 4 years(really inconsistent my first year) and have been dealing with back pain since I’m 15 which ended up with sciatica pain a year ago. Had to take long breaks and strenghen my core again after receiving a steroid shot. Now feeling better than I’ve felt in the past year and making lots of preogress. I also competed for a natural federation which went really well and ended up placing 1st in amateur and 2nd in open(two months before getting a disc herniation)I really liked it and just made me want even more since. My goal sounds like any other bodybuilder’s goal I guess which is becoming an ifbb pro and this is why I couldn’t let my injury get in between as cliche as that sounds. Looking forward to gather more knowledge from this forum.

Welcome to ASF! 👊

Lots of good info and sources here.

Reactions: spp
Welcome bro 🤟

You can do it bro. Alot of pros are fucked up and still got there. HARD MOTHER FUCKIN WORK!

Welcome to ASF 👊

Welcome to ASF

Back