• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New guy here

AUeagle09

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All,

Obviously new here, I’ve been lurking for a while though. I’m 35 years old, my dr put me on TRT a couple years ago with the dreaded androgel… obviously not too effective. I wanted to take things into my own hands which lead me here. I’ve been lifting off and on since the 6th grade, 6’2” 205. I’m sure most of you guys have forgotten more about steroids than I’ll ever know but I’m here to learn! Thanks for all the info so far!

Welcome to ASF from the PharmaPCT team!

Welcome the the forums and ty for the propah intro

Welcome to the boards.

Welcome, lots of great info and knowledgeable people here!

Welcome AUeagle. Based upon your username we may be from the same neck of the woods.
This is a great forum and everyone is very helpful.

Welcome bro. Chill out and relax

Welcome AUeagle. Based upon your username we may be from the same neck of the woods.
This is a great forum and everyone is very helpful.
Thanks 220! Went to school at Auburn, currently reside in enemy territory in GA.

Welcome to ASF. Let us at unclez.ru know how we can help whether training, diet, or the good stuff.

Welcome to the board

Welcome... There is a resurgence of us Old new guys... Geriatric Mafia hahaha.... These ASF Vets are way above the curve and forward movers... Wow, so much intelligent proven knowledge here... For the first time in years, I am going Atomic... Thanks, Brothers, helps us graybeards out more than you could understand.

Until you are us...

Welcome... There is a resurgence of us Old new guys... Geriatric Mafia hahaha.... These ASF Vets are way above the curve and forward movers... Wow, so much intelligent proven knowledge here... For the first time in years, I am going Atomic... Thanks, Brothers, helps us graybeards out more than you could understand.

Until you are us...
Thank you

Hi All,

Obviously new here, I’ve been lurking for a while though. I’m 35 years old, my dr put me on TRT a couple years ago with the dreaded androgel… obviously not too effective. I wanted to take things into my own hands which lead me here. I’ve been lifting off and on since the 6th grade, 6’2” 205. I’m sure most of you guys have forgotten more about steroids than I’ll ever know but I’m here to learn! Thanks for all the info so far!
Have you talked to your doctor about switching to injections? Something along the lines of I'm worried I'm going to get this on my significant other and tired of worrying about that. Can I just get injections?

Welcome 💪 you will learn a lot here 👌

Back