• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New guy 53

TonyVan5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings everyone,
I am very happy to find this community and looking forward to your guidance and support. About me: I'm 53yo, 6.5" wt 245, power lift 3-4 times a week and box between those days. I've been on test cyp 200mg (pin .2ml three times/week) for about 3 yrs. I am interested in supplementing my trt. I read a professional journal article (JCEM/Endocrine Society) that supports supplementing HGH with trt. I talked with my urologist that I have difficulty losing weight and my libido is almost non-existent but he refuses to add anything to my regime. I look forward to your suggestions.Thank you!

As a representative for purity source labs I'd like to welcome you to asf. Lots of good info and solid members. If I can help you in anyway brotha feel free to reach out.

Team ep
Puritysourcelabs.ru

Welcome brother. Tons of knowledge on asf that im sure will help you on your journey. Great sponsors. Hell great everything

Welcome to the forum friend

This is the way

Welcome 💪

Welcome to ASF.

Welcome to ASF!
Are you looking to outsource Hgh for use alongside trt? Hgh won’t do anything for your libido but can assist in fat loss if ran for months and months. Honestly Hgh is expensive and I wouldn’t recommend it in this case. For libido I’d recommend looking into proviron, it’s an oral that can be taken daily without the same toxicity as other orals.

Welcome.

Get Shredded!
Welcome to ASF!
Are you looking to outsource Hgh for use alongside trt? Hgh won’t do anything for your libido but can assist in fat loss if ran for months and months. Honestly Hgh is expensive and I wouldn’t recommend it in this case. For libido I’d recommend looking into proviron, it’s an oral that can be taken daily without the same toxicity as other orals.
Hi there Ziath11,
Instead of Hgh, what are your thoughts of Anavar (lowest possible dose) or another relatively safe and less toxic steroid? I'm older, so I want to be as safe as possible.
Thank you!

Hi there Ziath11,
Instead of Hgh, what are your thoughts of Anavar (lowest possible dose) or another relatively safe and less toxic steroid? I'm older, so I want to be as safe as possible.
Thank you!
Really depends what your goals are. Anavar isn’t as toxic on the liver but it is on the kidney and it will mess up your lipids pretty bad. I’d stay away from orals besides proviron if I was 50. But there’s also guys in their 50s here who run tren. It’s really up to what you want to put your body through because you won’t bounce back as quickly. You should check out some of Wiseguys logs, he’s constantly killing it.

Greetings everyone,
I am very happy to find this community and looking forward to your guidance and support. About me: I'm 53yo, 6.5" wt 245, power lift 3-4 times a week and box between those days. I've been on test cyp 200mg (pin .2ml three times/week) for about 3 yrs. I am interested in supplementing my trt. I read a professional journal article (JCEM/Endocrine Society) that supports supplementing HGH with trt. I talked with my urologist that I have difficulty losing weight and my libido is almost non-existent but he refuses to add anything to my regime. I look forward to your suggestions.Thank you!
Welcome brother!

Welcome amigo, I would add 200 mg per week of Masteron.

This will decrease your SHBG increasing the efficacy of your TRT protocol. Masteron, will also give you a nice boost in libido.

List Available Here

Welcome to ASF! 👊 Knowledge is power 💪

As a PSL sponsored athlete if I can be of any assistance feel free to reach out 👍

Back