• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Ford Broncos---Yay or Nay?

IML Gear Cream!
I like the soccer mom van . I call the love machine don't have to pay for a room for a quicky lol .

Plus the fucker rides like a cadalic

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I busted a nut while mobile. My car searches are more along the lines of "most reliable" versus "most likely to get my dick sucked". I'm probably doing things wrong in life though, so don't do what I do...

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I busted a nut while mobile. My car searches are more along the lines of "most reliable" versus "most likely to get my dick sucked". I'm probably doing things wrong in life though, so don't do what I do...
This made my crack the hell up.. I’m still laughing. I think I’m in the same boat as you lol.

We all have different me ind sets on how we do things lol

Oh paging Mr @Bolan. Care to give an opinion on this statement. The trx is really nice but slower then the R.
Oh the TRX is much faster... and if you send it to Hennesse racing they can easily make 1000Hp by simple bolt ons.
I just didnt have the other 75k more for the Ram than the raptor.

Oh the TRX is much faster... and if you send it to Hennesse racing they can easily make 1000Hp by simple bolt ons.
I just didnt have the other 75k more for the Ram than the raptor.
For some reason I read the R was a couple 10th faster in the quarter. I may have read it wrong. I did smoke last night so that could have lead to the confusion

What ever happened to OJs bronco?

I’d drive that one.

My dad had one same year as OJs but red. Peice of shit for sure. But I like Admins bronco. I think they look good.

If I had money to throw away I’d still buy one of those jeep trucks and mount a machine gun on the roof

I hate to say it, but after some test driving the bronco wasn't for me. The smaller models were literally too small and everything fit weird. The armrests were super low, I was ducking too look out the windshield, etc, etc. When I sat in the larger models, the windshield felt ridiculously tiny. Literally worse than the small models. Felt smaller than the old jeeps. Oh, and the 1.5L they have in some is a gutless wonder. You literally have to mash the gas pedal all the way to the floor. It does pick up at that point, but everything felt slow and delayed in it.

After some prodding from the wife and the salesman, I sat in the Explorer. I really, really, really hated to admit it...but it fit great. Lots of room and super comfortable. Smooth ride and plenty of pep. They only had the ST Lines on the lot, so they didn't have the full blown ST model. But they are going to have to bring in what we want anyway, so they're trying to get both and we're gonna let fate decide what we end up with. Or maybe flip a quarter if they manage to get both. I'm sure given the price tag, they'll do their best to get the ST in. 🤞

I hate to say it, but after some test driving the bronco wasn't for me. The smaller models were literally too small and everything fit weird. The armrests were super low, I was ducking too look out the windshield, etc, etc. When I sat in the larger models, the windshield felt ridiculously tiny. Literally worse than the small models. Felt smaller than the old jeeps. Oh, and the 1.5L they have in some is a gutless wonder. You literally have to mash the gas pedal all the way to the floor. It does pick up at that point, but everything felt slow and delayed in it.

After some prodding from the wife and the salesman, I sat in the Explorer. I really, really, really hated to admit it...but it fit great. Lots of room and super comfortable. Smooth ride and plenty of pep. They only had the ST Lines on the lot, so they didn't have the full blown ST model. But they are going to have to bring in what we want anyway, so they're trying to get both and we're gonna let fate decide what we end up with. Or maybe flip a quarter if they manage to get both. I'm sure given the price tag, they'll do their best to get the ST in. 🤞
Had an Explorer years ago, good vehicles with plenty of room for bigger guys. I still like the Jeep grand Cherokee better though but either one will be a good SUV.

Get Shredded!
Had an Explorer years ago, good vehicles with plenty of room for bigger guys. I still like the Jeep grand Cherokee better though but either one will be a good SUV.

We had a jeep once. Once. I don't think we'll ever do another one. They're a fun toy, but too many bad experiences.

This may be the best advice I ever give. NEVER BUY A USED JEEP. :eek:

I’m a truck guy and I love my truck but I love speeding around in my wife’s ST. Plus it is great for road trips. It has auto lane assist, the cruise control automatically slows down and speeds up if a slower driver gets in front of you and it gets good gas mileage in Eco mode on trips. And I have never bought a cord in my life lol. I have a Chevy Silverado 2500 for my own vehicle.

I’m a truck guy and I love my truck but I love speeding around in my wife’s ST. Plus it is great for road trips. It has auto lane assist, the cruise control automatically slows down and speeds up if a slower driver gets in front of you and it gets good gas mileage in Eco mode on trips. And I have never bought a cord in my life lol. I have a Chevy Silverado 2500 for my own vehicle.

Well, that was a HUGE part of my decision too. Whatever I drive ends up being the one that gets taken on vacation, trips, etc. It's nice to put people in the back and not listen to them bitch (or otherwise). And also, we do a lot of vrbo type vacations, so we end up taking everything under the sun with us. I've legit had the entire bed of the truck full and the back seat...just for a week's vacation.

We had a jeep once. Once. I don't think we'll ever do another one. They're a fun toy, but too many bad experiences.

This may be the best advice I ever give. NEVER BUY A USED JEEP. :eek:
Which model was it?

Well, that was a HUGE part of my decision too. Whatever I drive ends up being the one that gets taken on vacation, trips, etc. It's nice to put people in the back and not listen to them bitch (or otherwise). And also, we do a lot of vrbo type vacations, so we end up taking everything under the sun with us. I've legit had the entire bed of the truck full and the back seat...just for a week's vacation.
Haha sounds like my family lol

Which model was it?

Wrangler...of course. :roflmao:

I feel like even if you get a cherokee though, junior will have went mudding in it at least once and probably done some mischief to it. Plus...apparently jeep parts are made of gold? Expensive and/or hard to find anyway. Honestly, it was 90% our fault...we THOUGHT we were making good decisions, but we really weren't. But like I said...it was a FUN toy. Expensive...but fun. We put some ridiculous wheels and tires on it. Remember...this is my "five foot nothing" wife's ride. And at this point, the kids were grown. So it was quite the sight to see grandma get in/out of it.

Jeep’s are notorious for high cost maintenance and repairs. They have some of the lowest dependability of any American vehicle. I know people who’ve had to replace the computer right off the showroom.
People love them though. I tried to buy one to tow behind the RV but refused to pay 40k for a used 10 year old Wrangler.

I don’t care what anybody says, the explorers they’re making today are outstanding vehicles. American vehicles in general have gotten soooo much better over the last decade or so.

I’m loving this Bronco so far. I went to the dealership yesterday knowing that I was gonna buy it lol. It has all of the preferred options. It’s got the 2.7l turbo too so it actually fuckin zips. It’s definitely different than what I’m used to but I’m excited to use it on the property here and it’s sweet that I can take the top off.

Mostly though the thing just looks so fuckin cool.

Jeep’s are notorious for high cost maintenance and repairs. They have some of the lowest dependability of any American vehicle. I know people who’ve had to replace the computer right off the showroom.
People love them though. I tried to buy one to tow behind the RV but refused to pay 40k for a used 10 year old Wrangler.

And now add they are made by Fiat. They've gotten even shittier.

My wife has an explorer st and there’s some pretty nifty tuners available for it. You can easily add 100hp and 150 lbs torque with just a tune and 93 octane fuel.

I have a lowly F450.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

Man...all of this ^^^. We spent a good year looking for a "reliable" used one. I can't tell you how many my old ass crawled under to get a look at them. Half of them still had grass and brush caught in the undercarriage...regardless how good they looked from the street. We ended up getting a "pretty good one"...but it was still in the shop half of the time we had it. Literally one thing after another. We finally said "fuck it" and started looking for a new car for her. Before the ink dried on the new car, the jeep engine blew. It was literally one drive away from being the dealership's problem. We couldn't work out anything reasonable with the dealership, so we took it back, put a salvage engine in it and sold it ourselves. If I had to guess....we probably dumped $12-15K in that turd. And that was strictly in repairs...not the fun stuff like the wheels and tires I mentioned.

You know how some people play the slug bug game and look for VW's going down the road? We have something similar. The first one that sees a jeep says "fucking jeeps" in the most disgusted voice they can muster. The mental abuse from being reminded of it far outweighs the physical punch from the slug bug game.

almost identical to mine except the bumper and running boards, is it the Sport V6 turbo? how do you like it?

Yep I love it. It bums me out that the wife is driving it more than me lol. It’s fuckin sharp.

It’s got the 2.7 turbo, which is the biggest one aside from in the raptor which has the twin turbo 3.0, which would be just completely excessive for her.

I’m ready for the weather to break so I can start taking the roof off and really put it to work. For now though at least my 3rd grader daughter looks like a badass getting dropped off at school.

I am a Jeep fan. That didn't atop me from taking a look at the Bronco though. I don't mind the appearance. The build quality seems weak in my opinion. Everything was flimsy.

A friend of mine recently purchased a V6 Outer Banks model. When he cracks the windows they sound like they are about to fall out of the frame. It's either all the way down, or all the way up.

I personally didn't like the way they drive compared to the Wranglers and Gladiators. Lately I have been driving a Grand Cherokee that was bought for my daughter. That Hemi is a thirsty beast, but it has plenty of power. It's also quite comfortable. The Quadra Trac II / Selec Terrain AWD system is nice as well. I prefer solid axles, locking diffs, etc, but the Grand Cherokee system is nice and effortless.

I saw a fairly new Chevy Blazer and it looks way better than the Bronco. I haven’t driven or been inside either one but for looks, the Blazer!

for those that don't want to watch it all, his conclusion/opinion is after all testing the Jeep is a little easier to off road, but the Bronco wins in every other category.

Back