New Enough

gametime

Hungry For It
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone. It's a pleasure to be on here with you. Ive learned a ton just by reading through some of the posts. I am looking to start a cycle and I have the following on hand: Tren A, Test P, Deca, ADex

Does anyone have any tips, secrets or warnings?

I also wanted to know if anyone has a recommendation on a good 7-Day meal plan?

I appreciate any and all feedback and I look forward to going on this journey with you.

Ziath11

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF! Some info would help like your stats, cycle history, training info. Without that information it’s impossible to give advice.

GymMonkey1117

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. Hopefully you have run multiple cycles before. Tren is a beast of a compound.

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered
Reaction score
I think you should figure out the diet before ordering the gear. If your diet isn't right or your not used to being consistent with a diet than the gear isn't going to help.

Also, Tren is not a first, second, or even third cycle compound. Your first few cycles should be Test only and then you can start adding other compounds one by one to see how they work for you.

We need more info before we can really give anymore advice.

gametime

Hungry For It
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF! Some info would help like your stats, cycle history, training info. Without that information it’s impossible to give advice.
Thanks for the welcome. I've done a cycle once before without knowing anything, which I know is very risky and dangerous. During that cycle I was pinning 1ml of tren, 1ml of test, and 1ml of deca 3x a week. That was for 10 weeks. I saw really quick gains but I never followed through after that. That was 5 years ago. As far as training is concerned I'm in the gym at least 4 days a week. Unfortunately ive never really had a meal plan so I just ate as much protein as I could during my cycle but my diet has been shit since.

gametime

Hungry For It
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. Hopefully you have run multiple cycles before. Tren is a beast of a compound.
I've run one cycle before and it was 1ml of tren, 1ml of test, 1 ml of deca, but i had no idea what i was doing. I got good and fast results but I was flying blind.

gametime

Hungry For It
Registered
Reaction score
I think you should figure out the diet before ordering the gear. If your diet isn't right or your not used to being consistent with a diet than the gear isn't going to help.

Also, Tren is not a first, second, or even third cycle compound. Your first few cycles should be Test only and then you can start adding other compounds one by one to see how they work for you.

We need more info before we can really give anymore advice.
I respect that. Do you have any recommendations for a meal plan?

gametime

Hungry For It
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks. Ive only done one cycle before and I was flying blind on it. It was a tren cycle with test and deca. Thats how I started out of the gate. I didnt know any better but I did get good and fast results without many side effects. Luckily

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered
Reaction score
I respect that. Do you have any recommendations for a meal plan?
It depends on your current stats and goals. Are you looking to cut or bulk? What foods are you currently eating? What do you like/dislike?

The biggest people in the world eat some quantity of meat and rice every couple of hours 6+ times a day. Not everyone can be that robotic though.

Big_Ed

Registered
Reaction score
I've run one cycle before and it was 1ml of tren, 1ml of test, 1 ml of deca, but i had no idea what i was doing. I got good and fast results but I was flying blind.
What you have on hand, is also what your first cycle was. Were you planning on running the same cycle again? First things first though, you should square away your diet before getting back on.

gametime

Hungry For It
Registered
Reaction score
It depends on your current stats and goals. Are you looking to cut or bulk? What foods are you currently eating? What do you like/dislike?

The biggest people in the world eat some quantity of meat and rice every couple of hours 6+ times a day. Not everyone can be that robotic though.
I would like to bulk up first. Im at 185 right and I'm 6 ft tall. I'd like to get to 215 solid. I love all food really, and I have no issue sticking to strict and disciplined schedule

gametime

Hungry For It
Registered
Reaction score
What you have on hand, is also what your first cycle was. Were you planning on running the same cycle again? First things first though, you should square away your diet before getting back on.
I agree. I'm looking for help with that as well. As far as the cycle, I was planning on doing thr same but thats because I dont know any better. I figured it worked the first time around but I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing

GymMonkey1117

Registered
Reaction score
I agree. I'm looking for help with that as well. As far as the cycle, I was planning on doing thr same but thats because I dont know any better. I figured it worked the first time around but I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing
I would completely change the cycle. If I was you Test Only at 500mg a week. Get the diet nailed down before starting the cycle. You should be eating at least 5 meals that can include shakes. My diet is high protein, high carb, low fat. Diet and nutrition is number one in my book.

gametime

Hungry For It
Registered
Reaction score
I would completely change the cycle. If I was you Test Only at 500mg a week. Get the diet nailed down before starting the cycle. You should be eating at least 5 meals that can include shakes. My diet is high protein, high carb, low fat. Diet and nutrition is number one in my book.
That makes sense. Do you mind giving me an idea of what the average meal looks like for you? And what would you include in your shakes?

Durro

At The Iron Pile
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Welcome to ASF 💪

If you’re doing a bulk ditch the Tren and add In DBol or Anadrol for the first five weeks.

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered
Reaction score
I would like to bulk up first. Im at 185 right and I'm 6 ft tall. I'd like to get to 215 solid. I love all food really, and I have no issue sticking to strict and disciplined schedule
What's your body fat if you had to guess? Be generous because most people get it wrong. What's your blood glucose levels look like? Blood pressure? Any recent blood work? If you want to bulk you need to make sure you're in a good spot health wise to make the most of it.

GymMonkey1117

Registered
Reaction score
That makes sense. Do you mind giving me an idea of what the average meal looks like for you? And what would you include in your shakes?
Yeah no worries

Breakfast
1 Cup of Eggwhites
120 grams of oatmeal

Lunch 1
8oz Chicken breast
200 grams of dry weight Jasmine Rice

Lunch 2
8oz Chicken Breast

Pre-Workout
2 scoops of Redcon Whey Protein
Optional toasted plain bagel or apple

Dinner/Postworkout
8oz Chicken Breast
350 grams of dry weight Jasmine Rice

Bedtime
Optional strawberries or blueberries

I eat this everyday, optional cheat meal on the weekend, if I go out to dinner or take out. But I keep the cheat meal healthy as possible

GymMonkey1117

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah no worries

Breakfast
1 Cup of Eggwhites
120 grams of oatmeal

Lunch 1
8oz Chicken breast
200 grams of cooked weight Jasmine Rice

Lunch 2
8oz Chicken Breast
200 grams of cooked weight Jasmine Rice

Pre-Workout

Dinner/Postworkout
8oz Chicken Breast
350 grams of cooked weight Jasmine Rice

Bedtime

I eat this everyday, optional cheat meal on the weekend, if I go out to dinner or take out. But I keep the cheat meal healthy as possible
Yeah no worries

Breakfast
1 Cup of Eggwhites
120 grams of oatmeal

Lunch 1
8oz Chicken breast

Lunch 2
8oz Chicken Breast

Pre-Workout

Dinner/Postworkout
8oz Chicken Breast
350 grams of dry weight Jasmine Rice

Bedtime