• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Neurochem and Pharmacology Discussion

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title says, discussion of medicines, experiences, and the effect they have on the brain.

To start it off, has anyone combined Adderall with Wellbutrin, and if so what was your experience?

Wellbutrin is a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI), different than an SSRI. Used for treating depression, anxiety, ADD, and I'm sure any thing else a pharma company can slap on the pamphlet.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Massive use for anti-smoking.

OfficerFarva

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is to broad based and most members here are far from knowledgeable in neuropharmacology, I wouldn’t even bother with this thread personally.

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
This is to broad based and most members here are far from knowledgeable in neuropharmacology, I wouldn’t even bother with this thread personally.

2d7.jpg

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Coughfy gives me da jittersez.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Have you any experience with the nu-tropic movement?

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
Have you any experience with the nu-tropic movement?

nu tropic is a beer.

I take CDP(if you consider that a nootropic) everyday, it seems to help with dopamine production. The 3-4 days a week I take adderall I take CDP and l-tyrosine in the evening after the comedown as well as vitamin c to clear the remainder of the amphetamine out of my system. Supposedly CDP decreases myelin sheath degradation.

I also have experience with all the racetams, but they didn't really do shit, even with choline and alcar.. Some experience positive effects though.

OfficerFarva

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve never had any issues with fluoxetine and Adderall like serotonin syndrome when I’ve taken my Adderall at therapeutic dosages or abused the fuck out of it (I’d have to take some kind of benzo to calm down sometimes though).

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
nu tropic is a beer.

I take CDP(if you consider that a nootropic) everyday, it seems to help with dopamine production. The 3-4 days a week I take adderall I take CDP and l-tyrosine in the evening after the comedown as well as vitamin c to clear the remainder of the amphetamine out of my system. Supposedly CDP decreases myelin sheath degradation.

I also have experience with all the racetams, but they didn't really do shit, even with choline and alcar.. Some experience positive effects though.
what are you trying to achive?

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve never had any issues with fluoxetine and Adderall like serotonin syndrome when I’ve taken my Adderall at therapeutic dosages or abused the fuck out of it (I’d have to take some kind of benzo to calm down sometimes though).

I haven't heard of very many cases where serotonin syndrome was an issue with the combo. But have heard bad things about MAOIs in conjunction. I could definitely see the want/need for a benzo though, sometimes on adderall and a benzo with it has a great synergistic effect. I've even done addy, benzo, and a beta blocker.. probably not the best idea for the heart but I felt great.

what are you trying to achive?

Doc switched my meds temporarily. I'm just not sure if I even want to pick up the WB or not.. So I was curious if anyone had taken the combo and what they experienced. I'm not depressed, he prescribed it for a benzo alternative. Which is funny because my benzo is prescribed for sleep, not anxiety. And I've read a lot of stories about WB making people manic and keeping them awake etc..

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
I like adderall and Vicodin washed down with some MHK....pretty fucking chilly...thats usually reserved for Saturday nights.

Sent from my DEA work phone