• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

IML Gear Cream!
I just watched 8mm for the first time in probably 25 years and it’s like I remembered it. Very dark.

It’s a great movie though.

Here's my Netflix recommendation: Cancel it. I haven't watched anything on it for a couple of years but this past weekend had some spare time so I figured I'd log in and see what's on. What a bunch of garbage. Holy shit. I was baffled. Nothing but woke bullshit everywhere. The only reason we still had a subscription is because the coach potato wife watches once in a while. After what I saw this weekend, I refuse to pay for that shit anymore. Just a steaming pile of shit.

The only reason we still had a subscription is because the coach potato wife watches once in a while. .

That's a pretty good reason by itself. Gotta keep them busy with something.

Her watching tv = not complaining to you about "something"

Relax Self Care GIF by Razer

lmao just watched this "gem" on Tubi. I enjoy awfully bad shark movies but this is pretty bad. Traci Lords was the best actor in it.
this chick is the reason I kept watching the movie. Damn sexy I find her.

Here's my Netflix recommendation: Cancel it. I haven't watched anything on it for a couple of years but this past weekend had some spare time so I figured I'd log in and see what's on. What a bunch of garbage. Holy shit. I was baffled. Nothing but woke bullshit everywhere. The only reason we still had a subscription is because the coach potato wife watches once in a while. After what I saw this weekend, I refuse to pay for that shit anymore. Just a steaming pile of shit.
Damn tell us how you really feel about Netflix and the Wife! Lol

Netflix sucks Moose Caulk.
When a good show on there like Ozark is out, I download them on Usenet for free.

Is this a reaction to Netflix losing lots of money via stock price? Go woke go broke.

Get Shredded!
She's the reason I enjoyed Good Girls.

Truth. The women folk kept discussing her boobs saying they had to be fake, and I kept telling them they were 100% home grown. They finally looked it up and came to the conclusion I was right.

354f95_e1b78d6dc5794d10b90e95b62cede90f~mv2.jpg

Truth. The women folk kept discussing her boobs saying they had to be fake, and I kept telling them they were 100% home grown. They finally looked it up and came to the conclusion I was right.

354f95_e1b78d6dc5794d10b90e95b62cede90f~mv2.jpg

That has been my thing lately (the huge naturals and hour glass bubble butts! I’d said over 70% of the gym girls here have - lips , implants , or Booty Injections…. I can’t stop myself from wanting em all! Lol

Max

Blacklist is a great one to binge watch... Raymond Reddington is my hero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And plenty of seasons to stay occupied. Hate the 1 or 2 season shows... as soon as ypu are really into it... its over.

Be honest who has seen this amazing looking movie I found on Tubi

Public service announcement. If you are interested or feel the need to watch a bat shit crazy, looney tune off the wall movie. HBO Max had you covered with these 2 gems
I will be finishing Rubber which I started before. Hobo with a shotgun I was going to rent on the Microsoft store but not now 🙂

I give my highest and best recommendation to “Peaky Fukken Blinders” what’s a killer series Im in Season 3 and hate that I only have 2 seasons left

It’s a must watch.

Movie trivia time. In the movie Fight Club what item can be seen in every scene of the movie?. According to the director of the movie.

For those interested the new season of Stranger Things is available. I think only part 1 of it. I just got yelled at for asking questions about the show lol...

IML Gear Cream!
I know the movie is old and I know she is too but DAMN I just watched Striptease with Demi Moore in it and Man she was SMOKING hot. 10+

I give my highest and best recommendation to “Peaky Fukken Blinders” what’s a killer series Im in Season 3 and hate that I only have 2 seasons left

It’s a must watch.

“I’m Billy Kimber !”

Max

On YouTube
Which one of you is staring in this ??
Because it's awesome and your due all the awards

"Love on the Spectrum". There's a US version and an Aussie version, both are good, but the Australian version was awesome. We couldn't look away once we started the series. Really outstanding and a real eye opener, imho.

Just rented and watched Morbius with Jerod Leto and it was worth the watch. Looks like there’s gonna be sequel as well. “Marvel movie”

Just rented and watched Morbius with Jerod Leto and it was worth the watch. Looks like there’s gonna be sequel as well. “Marvel movie”

Marvel movies with no sequel dont exist lol

I like the Marvel movies, except the new Dr Strange Multiverse of madness, I didn’t care for it.

I know we have several Netflix threads on different series/movies, but thought it would be good if we could consolidate it under one thread and have someplace to go to see what other people recommend. I know I hate scrolling and searching for an hour to find something half way decent to watch. So here's a few to get started and let's make this list grow!

Stranger Things
Glitch
Santa Clarita Diet
Sabrina
Dead To Me
The End of the F***ing World

Dead to Me had a healthy dose of liberal that seems to be inherent in a lot of Netflix original stuff, but overall it was VERY entertaining. Just enough plot twists and easily bingeable in a single day. I'm only including a review for this one, since we've discussed the others and they've been out for quite awhile, so you've probably already seen/heard about them.

What's in your Watch List?
nice avatar ;)

Marvel movies with no sequel dont exist lol

I like the Marvel movies, except the new Dr Strange Multiverse of madness, I didn’t care for it.

Really it wasn’t any good, that suks to hear man i was kinda looking forward to seeing it. I have two or three weeks of work and can’t really do anything but watch tv so I’m searching for movies and series to catch up on.

Back