• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

The righteous gemstones on hbomax is hilarious. Great show!

HnoMax - “has some good ones ‘“ PeacemKer is hilarious!

1883 Paramount- latest episode was good.

Max

What's your thoughts on the opening credits dance sequence??? I like the show John Cena is great as Peacekeeper... Do you think the white dragon outfit will be a Halloween hit lol

Has anyone watched a movie called Border. It's currently on Hulu. It's a Swedish film dubbed to English. It's has a lot of wtf moments I've heard.
https://youtu.be/t2rsXR4cjrw

Has anyone watched a movie called Border. It's currently on Hulu. It's a Swedish film dubbed to English. It's has a lot of wtf moments I've heard.

That looks really good. Seriously. And I *really* liked the "Let the Right One In" and the "Let Me In" remake. I liked the remake a little more for obvious reasons (language). I'm literally gonna check this one out tonight. Thanks!

That looks really good. Seriously. And I *really* liked the "Let the Right One In" and the "Let Me In" remake. I liked the remake a little more for obvious reasons (language). I'm literally gonna check this one out tonight. Thanks!

I'm probably watching it tonight as well. I would hold off on the thanks for now as a cautionary warning. I won't spoil it at all. It's original lol. I know the entire premise of the movie lol

What's your thoughts on the opening credits dance sequence??? I like the show John Cena is great as Peacekeeper... Do you think the white dragon outfit will be a Halloween hit lol

Omg! I love it ! That is definitely trending on Tik Tok for sure ! He’s Hilarious; all my sisters told me I “Had to See it “ because Cena reminded them of me from 13-18 . It’s so true , he’s all about pussy and his muscle . The X-ray scene ; lol. ; that was made for this forum! Just the stuff that comes out of his mouth (I was Mr Inappropriate; in my famly ). They loved it and we always are laughing but, I’d do it sometimes when (a non family ; new girlfriend or boyfriend or we would be at another persons house and some people “cannot believe I say that “! I pretty much would say anything crude/sexual to make everyone laugh , plus we’d do skits and just kids stuff .” Now , I only do it when anyone in the fam has a new girl/guy . . It’s funny cuz my brothers (besides 2 are Married and they either : didn’t want them to hang out with me or they would be highly offended at first ; then they realized I was a great guy ; they all love me after a while . I definitely initiate people when ever they are new - it shows me how thin their skin is or if they can handle it in our family. The meek do not last…ever ! My mom is the only proper one who scolds us , but half the time she is laughing the hardest ! She watched episodes before me and loves it .

I am sure there are guys that will not like how idiotic /crude it is, but ; I enjoy It . Him even doing that dance is hilarious.

Max

Peacemaker has been good
Boba fett is pretty good too

The harder they fall on Netflix is a damn good movie

I am on Episode w Train. I not a huge Star Wars fan but, I do see all the movies ; I will say that
i look forward to seeing Loki & I would like to see “ The Last Kingdom “ with Utred (Viking/Dane) show. It was delayed - Covid .

Max

There is a Zombie type show my cousin likes (I can’t remember which one ). Said it was good .

Get Shredded!
I'm probably watching it tonight as well. I would hold off on the thanks for now as a cautionary warning. I won't spoil it at all. It's original lol. I know the entire premise of the movie lol

Well, I have to admit, I watched a bit of the review you posted too. I was kind of expecting it to be along the lines of what the trailer was hinting at. (The standing in the rows of rocks was a big tip off.) But I watch things like Hilda with the grandson, so there's that too. I quit watching the review immediately after that reveal, so I wouldn't have any other spoilers.

I am on Episode w Train. I not a huge Star Wars fan but, I do see all the movies ; I will say that
i look forward to seeing Loki & I would like to see “ The Last Kingdom “ with Utred (Viking/Dane) show. It was delayed - Covid .

Max

There is a Zombie type show my cousin likes (I can’t remember which one ). Said it was good .

Last Kingdom is that show man no doubt.
I didn’t think i would like boba fett either but it turned out to be pretty good.
Gonna start the Netflix series Godless today and see how that goes

Last Kingdom is that show man no doubt.
I didn’t think i would like boba fett either but it turned out to be pretty good.
Gonna start the Netflix series Godless today and see how that goes

Me too. It was a little “slow burn “ but how the story is - it was needed ; for that time and situation. It also made the highlights/action parts exciting and your actually invested in the characters . I hate when they make a show that makes you not care or have feelings if they get together/die/or live.

Max

Max

There's a Korean zombie apocalypse series called 'All Of Us Are Dead.' Could be the one? I'm on episode 7

There's a Korean zombie apocalypse series called 'All Of Us Are Dead.' Could be the one? I'm on episode 7

That is totally the One ! He sent me a preview and I deleted on accident ; he said I needed to watch it. They are and have been obsessed with making gory horror films the zombie films! I know they won an Academy award

Just started watching Reacher on Prime. Big fan of the books and so far so good. Alan Ritchson plays a pretty good bad ass.

I want to see Reacher - Just watched Titans
w Alan in it. He as one of the heroes . We fly to Destin , FL for a show and there is a cheap airline that the company bought the tickets from Frontier, it’s in Some tiny town called Niceville , not far from Destin (which is great if you like white sand. Alan Grew up there and I think his parents still live there but it’s like super Country ; small. Then Destin is A beautiful, wealthy beach town . Great seafood !

Max

Last edited:
That is totally the One ! He sent me a preview and I deleted on accident ; he said I needed to watch it. They are and have been obsessed with making gory horror films the zombie films! I know they won an Academy award
If you decide to watch, make sure you go into language and subtitles and switch the language to English. I watched the first two episodes in Korean with English subtitles before I figured it out

If you decide to watch, make sure you go into language and subtitles and switch the language to English. I watched the first two episodes in Korean with English subtitles before I figured it out

Yeah, I watched a few Swedish movies ; a Norwegian show “Ragnorok” 2 seasons , and a S. African show , and the Dutch show about synthetics (guy loves a man robot ) . I definitely prefer Netflix Dubbed , only time I don’t mind subtitles is at a real theatre and it’s action or Kung fu- China movie . There are some great Swedish movies (we make copies all the time of their originals ) . A good one my mom had me watch - it was awesome called Let the Right One In ("Låt den rätte komma in"). Then the US made a copy called “let me in “. Both are good

Max

I want to see Reacher - Just watched Titans
w Alan in it. He as one of the heroes . We fly to Destin , FL for a show and there is a cheap airline that the company bought the tickets from Frontier, it’s in Some tiny town called Niceville , not far from Destin (which is great if you like white sand. Alan Grew up there and I think his parents still live there but it’s like super Country ; small. Then Destin is A beautiful, wealthy beach town . Great seafood !

Max

Love Destin, we are there often.

IMG_1751.jpg
Max

Anyone read about the knee re boot of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre the sequel to the original 1974 film coming straight to Netflix real soon?

OK....that was a little bit fucked up. I won't give away any spoilers though. All in all, a good watch though. It's nice when a movie has some surprises you aren't expecting.

OK....that was a little bit fucked up. I won't give away any spoilers though. All in all, a good watch though. It's nice when a movie has some surprises you aren't expecting.

Yeah it was a bit fucked up. My lady had a few WTF, I'm so confused moments. I thought it was good even though I had prior knowledge of how it went. The subtitles didn't bother me a bit.

I screwed up and watched the new Dune movie last night. I had NO clue it was going to be multiple movies....next one doesn't come out till 2023. It was alright, but I wished I'd waited.

Back