• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know we have several Netflix threads on different series/movies, but thought it would be good if we could consolidate it under one thread and have someplace to go to see what other people recommend. I know I hate scrolling and searching for an hour to find something half way decent to watch. So here's a few to get started and let's make this list grow!

Stranger Things
Glitch
Santa Clarita Diet
Sabrina
Dead To Me
The End of the F***ing World

Dead to Me had a healthy dose of liberal that seems to be inherent in a lot of Netflix original stuff, but overall it was VERY entertaining. Just enough plot twists and easily bingeable in a single day. I'm only including a review for this one, since we've discussed the others and they've been out for quite awhile, so you've probably already seen/heard about them.

What's in your Watch List?

I'll add Ash vs Evil Dead to this list. Awesome, awesome show. It too was cancelled after 3 seasons (Starz series), but the end of season 3 was a tribute almost to the Rip Van Winkle alternate ending of Army of Darkness. Sooooo...it kind of worked for a reasonable finale for fans of the movies/series.

Blacklist is a great one to binge watch... Raymond Reddington is my hero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black mirror and ozarks were solid

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Love death and robots was fun... a bunch of short unrelated episodes but really entertaining

I Just finished the colony. Don't start it cause it was canceled after 3 seasons and doesn't wrap up the story at all.
Dammit, I joust finished that one and had no idea that it was cancelled.

- - - Updated - - -

Black mirror and ozarks were solid

Black Mirror is hit or miss. It has some excellent episodes. Ozark is top notch.

Dammit, I joust finished that one and had no idea that it was cancelled.

- - - Updated - - -

Black Mirror is hit or miss. It has some excellent episodes. Ozark is top notch.
The one where the mom had that program put into her daughter after she went missing. Then she could see everything the daughter was doing. Good episode lol

Altered Carbon, Narcos, Black Mirror, Ozarks, Mind Hunters, Stranger Things, After Life, Anthony Bourdain, Better Call Saul, The Punisher, Breaking Bad, Dexter

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Bullet Head had been sitting in my list a long time and I finally watched it last night. Was a decent flick. John Malkovich, Adrien Brody, Antonio Banderas, so a pretty good cast. If you like dogs, you'll enjoy this movie. Fair warning, a lot of animal cruelty though, so it's a bit depressing at times.

Altered Carbon, Narcos, Black Mirror, Ozarks, Mind Hunters, Stranger Things, After Life, Anthony Bourdain, Better Call Saul, The Punisher, Breaking Bad, Dexter

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Oh ya dexter was the shit! Watch that one a few years back.

Eastbound and down, and vice principals are fucking hilarious.

Oh ya dexter was the shit! Watch that one a few years back.

Eastbound and down, and vice principals are fucking hilarious.

I just restarted eastbound and down again funny as hell haven’t seen vice principals yet

Almost forgot:

Big Mouth (raunchy locker room humor from Nick Kroll and his gang)
Russian Doll (if you liked Groundhog Day, you'll like this)
The Umbrella Academy (sort of X-Men like in a messed up way)

Last edited:
I'll look at that one

The innocent man one was good too
“The Keepers” is another good docuseries. About priests killing nuns and shit

I know we have several Netflix threads on different series/movies, but thought it would be good if we could consolidate it under one thread and have someplace to go to see what other people recommend. I know I hate scrolling and searching for an hour to find something half way decent to watch. So here's a few to get started and let's make this list grow!

Stranger Things
Glitch
Santa Clarita Diet
Sabrina
Dead To Me
The End of the F***ing World

Dead to Me had a healthy dose of liberal that seems to be inherent in a lot of Netflix original stuff, but overall it was VERY entertaining. Just enough plot twists and easily bingeable in a single day. I'm only including a review for this one, since we've discussed the others and they've been out for quite awhile, so you've probably already seen/heard about them.

What's in your Watch List?
OZARK
BLACK MIRROR

Sent from my FDA work phone

Anyone watch anime?

Back