• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seen Sonic 2 and thought it was ok. The 1st one was superior and more enjoyable imo. While 2 had funny moments just didn't have the same appeal as the first one.

Watched Dog last night and enjoyed it. I think it's worth watching. I found it hit on the struggle of a soldier who experienced extreme trauma. Then in turn showed a way for emotional recovery for the individual.

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've watched the first 3 episodes. It's truly unbelievable this type of behavior goes on in this day and age. But on the other hand it's not surprising. Sick, unsettling things this group has done.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
"Outer Range" on amazon was indeed good. Didn't leave you with a big cliff hanger at the end of season 1. It was so good we burned through it in a couple of nights.

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
Skit from In living color. This show has some amazing skits way back in the day.

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
Watched season 3 of The Umbrella Academy. It was ok overall. Had some good moments but definitely seemed to stumble around for 4-5 episodes. The transition of the Vanya character was quick and really not necessarily needed for the story line. But it was in there. The sparrows never get there due in character development. More effort should have been focused on them although thier role wasn't a major factor overall. Season 3 was ok and worth watching if you have seen the first 2 seasons. If not just pass

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Watched season 3 of The Umbrella Academy. It was ok overall. Had some good moments but definitely seemed to stumble around for 4-5 episodes. The transition of the Vanya character was quick and really not necessarily needed for the story line. But it was in there. The sparrows never get there due in character development. More effort should have been focused on them although thier role wasn't a major factor overall. Season 3 was ok and worth watching if you have seen the first 2 seasons. If not just pass

Bummer. I had a gut feeling it was going to implode.

I'm having a hard time watching a lot of this crap any more. Too many underlying agendas that get pushed in your face until you can't enjoy the show. It's bad when it feels like straight up propaganda out of North Korea.

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Bummer. I had a gut feeling it was going to implode.

I'm having a hard time watching a lot of this crap any more. Too many underlying agendas that get pushed in your face until you can't enjoy the show. It's bad when it feels like straight up propaganda out of North Korea.

Totally agreed brother, i was thinkn just that when they threw the transitioning girl/boy into umbrella for no good reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you want to get real technical Vanya in the Russian culture is a boy's name. So in theory the ground work could have been laid from the beginning this character could have been in a gradual transitional progress. But it wasn't.