• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Need to focus

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had a good source that sold killer oils and tabs. I think they went out of business. They also sold Adderall. I'm in need of Adderall. Does anyone know of a source that has?

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered Member
Reaction score
Had a good source that sold killer oils and tabs. I think they went out of business. They also sold Adderall. I'm in need of Adderall. Does anyone know of a source that has?

I have 60 in my medicine cabinet

ReadyOnDeck

Super Fuckin User
Registered Member
Reaction score
Find the right psychiatrist and you're good to go.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Is that the #2 lunch combo..??
What's up ROD..??
Z...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Caution friends

When u start looking or sourcing these types of items that's when heat comes down on you and the forum.

It's truly against the rules asking for such items. I realize it's not you intentionally breaking the rules.

I hate to lecture but wanna keep us all safe 🙏

EA817

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lol @GYMnTONIC when I read this post , the first thing I thought of was . Wait this is against the rules . If anyone needs anything else other than good source information . Looks elsewhere. Go to your buddy in whatever city your in for that stuff .

ReadyOnDeck

Super Fuckin User
Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol @GYMnTONIC when I read this post , the first thing I thought of was . Wait this is against the rules . If anyone needs anything else other than good source information . Looks elsewhere. Go to your buddy in whatever city your in for that stuff .

Gotta get cha rep up. There's ZERO reccos from what I can see. Just banter and commentary....