• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NEED Stash maintenance help

all ill be injecting is igf-1 des directly into my growth plates
Yeah......this isn't going to end well. Kid, please do not do this.

If you want to hide something in the fridge, put it in something that your parents would never eat or even think about eating, hence they won't touch it. This isn't solving third world hunger here. lol

thats not nice
i understand why u guys u disliked me before
but all i do now is just ask for advice and respond respectfuly
Buy a mini-fridge and put it in your room? Its just peptides, its not even "steroids".

Yeah......this isn't going to end well. Kid, please do not do this.

If you want to hide something in the fridge, put it in something that your parents would never eat or even think about eating, hence they won't touch it. This isn't solving third world hunger here. lol
i thought about that
ill see what i can do/ where i can hide it
but this image of my dad taking out all the food and cleaning the fridge is stuck in my head

Buy a mini-fridge and put it in your room? Its just peptides, its not even "steroids".
yeah just igf
a mini fridge is out of my budget (its hilariously expensive here)

would an icebox/ cooler box do any good?

yeah just igf

Yeah, if you can find a way to constantly keep it cold. Really though, if you dont have the proper environment to keep stuff like this, I would just wait.
At 17, you really dont need to be taking igf-1 though. You're body is producing plenty of gh still. Just eat, sleep & train the best you can.

yeah just igf

Bro ,Walmart has some for like 30$$... but u can afford igf though?? ,I guess u don't pay for your own food,

i understand and agree
but im not tryna fuck up my hormones
all ill be injecting is igf-1 des directly into my growth plates
im not doing this to get more mascular

i needed help on maintaining vials and u guys have it
GTFOH with your ignorance and your closed growth plates. I already fucking told you that your window has passed which in all likelihood it probably has. If you aren't trying to fuck up your hormones then stop attempting to do stupid shit that will absolutely fuck up your hormones.

accuses get out GIF

Yeah, if you can find a way to constantly keep it cold. Really though, if you dont have the proper environment to keep stuff like this, I would just wait.
At 17, you really dont need to be taking igf-1 though. You're body is producing plenty of gh still. Just eat, sleep & train the best you can.
thanks mate
check ur pms

Get Shredded!
GTFOH with your ignorance and your closed growth plates. I already fucking told you that your window has passed which in all likelihood it probably has. If you aren't trying to fuck up your hormones then stop attempting to do stupid shit that will absolutely fuck up your hormones.
im a 1000% sure theyre open

"IGF-1 DES barely binds to all IGFBPs (these proteins tell IGF-1 in the blood where to go, regulate bioavailability and half life), so it'll just immediately attach to IGF-1 receptors near the injection site and not really go anywhere else."

The growth plate guy….
I remember now.

You could tell them they are hormones and you are transitioning. If they have a problem with that, out them on the internet for being intolerant, cis-transophobes.

Under 18 on a steroid buying board and you want advice on how to hide peptides that won’t change you height, from your parents??

That about right ?

You should be banned until you come back with a note from mom.

The cost of a run of the actual amount of growth or peptide to make you taller, is going to run you thousands of dollars, and you're about three years too late. Roll w the hand you are dealt and beef up. Please post when mom finds your stash.

Dude arguing with coach and other guys that just goes on and on and saying some cringe shit 319900 whatever the fuck
I do prod him for a reaction. Always at the risk of my having a “total meltdown when I am hitting the botthole (sic) hard”, using my not so intelligent, never accomplished anything brain. Plus I figure it’s entertaining for some of you.

Plus it is an interesting look into the mind of someone who has the mosts random thought and the way he presents them.

The growth plate guy….
I remember now.

You could tell them they are hormones and you are transitioning. If they have a problem with that, out them on the internet for being intolerant, cis-transophobes.
Unironically the best idea in the thread

The growth plate guy….
I remember now.

not telling that to my mena parents

Poor guy. Be nice

Hey buddy how bout buying a mini fridge at a garage sale or something?

Dude arguing with coach and other guys that just goes on and on and saying some cringe shit 319900 whatever the fuck
He gets under @Deezo skin pretty bad. Got under mine finally. I put him on ignore. Enough is enough. 🤷

not telling that to my mena parents
Is “mena” meant to be mean? You should be mad at them, not the other way around. They gave you the midget genes.

He gets under @Deezo skin pretty bad. Got under mine finally. I put him on ignore. Enough is enough. 🤷
Yeah man, I wanted to message Hammer&Bell to ask for his address that's how bad I wanted this cunt.... But I thought naaa....

One thing I noticed though.... You can talk as much smack as you want, just make a small purchase (2 vials) every now and then and you will never be banned, even though you contribute zero knowledge to this forum....

Never came across someone like this... Fuck, there are no words sir.... Absolutely none

Back