• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Need some feedbacks

Ezfit88

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
33
Points
18
Get Shredded!
Been thinking of running PSL , since I’ve been seeing Great Reviews !!!! I was running JP but I guess he’s out of business!!!! So please I’ve been off for 5 months and looking to start back up on a bulking cycle for the summer then cut now and have that beach body !!!! Please only good feed back and no not a new B !!!! Just seeing what els is out there and I feel PSL might be my best option !!!! So any feed backs with be great
 

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
21,668
Reaction score
9,861
Points
113
Ezfit88;1976833 said:
Been thinking of running PSL , since I’ve been seeing Great Reviews !!!! I was running JP but I guess he’s out of business!!!! So please I’ve been off for 5 months and looking to start back up on a bulking cycle for the summer then cut now and have that beach body !!!! Please only good feed back and no not a new B !!!! Just seeing what els is out there and I feel PSL might be my best option !!!! So any feed backs with be great

There really isn't much to say to this without sounding to biased, but I strongly encourage that you read through the subform here and if you have to go back several pages, read the testimonies and reviews from customers, and even the sponsored athletes that use PSL. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to any of the teams Representatives or sponsored athletes.
 

Chalr

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
44
Reaction score
10
Points
8
I’ve been looking at PSL as well. Lots of good options on the forum hard to select one.
 

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2015
Messages
8,067
Reaction score
4,876
Points
113
I have used PSL and can vouch for them.

Great service and products.
 

Rigeu

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
908
Points
113
I’ve been using PSL gear for the past year and half and i can only speak very positive about the quality of the gear, amazing service of the team and fast shipping.
 

Ezfit88

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
33
Points
18
Rigeu;1976980 said:
I’ve been using PSL gear for the past year and half and i can only speak very positive about the quality of the gear, amazing service of the team and fast shipping.

Thank you brother for sure was looking for reviews like this thank u
 

Ezfit88

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
33
Points
18
Vision;1976889 said:
There really isn't much to say to this without sounding to biased, but I strongly encourage that you read through the subform here and if you have to go back several pages, read the testimonies and reviews from customers, and even the sponsored athletes that use PSL. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to any of the teams Representatives or sponsored athletes.

Will do just was trying to see who was on it and good reviews!!!! Definitely understand the looking up and reading but wanted to here from someone on it and no just someone getting paid to talk ! But will keep reading on this
 

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
21,668
Reaction score
9,861
Points
113
Ezfit88;1977043 said:
Will do just was trying to see who was on it and good reviews!!!! Definitely understand the looking up and reading but wanted to here from someone on it and no just someone getting paid to talk ! But will keep reading on this
Both Rig and Augustine, ran some nice logs on EP, in fact Augustine's wife used some of the products as well.. :)
 

Ezfit88

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
33
Points
18
Vision;1977376 said:
Both Rig and Augustine, ran some nice logs on EP, in fact Augustine's wife used some of the products as well.. :)

Thank you I’ll definitely hit them up to ask about EP
 

Wiseguy

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2013
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
1,022
Points
113
You will not be disappointed with the product or the customer service. 100% good to go.
 

Ezfit88

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
33
Points
18
Chalr;1976891 said:
I’ve been looking at PSL as well. Lots of good options on the forum hard to select one.

Yeah it’s hard to pick from that’s why I’m asking the Community to give some fees backs
 

Ezfit88

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
33
Points
18
Wiseguy;1977799 said:
You will not be disappointed with the product or the customer service. 100% good to go.

Have u used and what u ran from PSL
 

A.font401

Board Rep
Board Rep
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
5,023
Reaction score
3,386
Points
113
I’m sure my opinion really matters being a rep lmao I’ve used almost everything from them. Have logs in the sub as well. I can tell you after the first order and run, you’ll be back for more!
 

Ezfit88

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
33
Points
18
A.font401;1978111 said:
I’m sure my opinion really matters being a rep lmao I’ve used almost everything from them. Have logs in the sub as well. I can tell you after the first order and run, you’ll be back for more!

You a sales rep can u hit
Me in private message
 

maximum_effort

Newbie
Newbie
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Points
3
I can confirm about P.S.L quality. I was doubtful about sarms in general but bought mk-677 from there. Here is my blood work after 3 months with it.

Code:
IGF 1         287.7        ng/ml reference 80-235 ng/mL
 

Ezfit88

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
33
Points
18
Get Shredded!
I can confirm about P.S.L quality. I was doubtful about sarms in general but bought mk-677 from there. Here is my blood work after 3 months with it.

Code:
IGF 1 287.7 ng/ml reference 80-235 ng/mL

 

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
21,668
Reaction score
9,861
Points
113
I can confirm about P.S.L quality. I was doubtful about sarms in general but bought mk-677 from there. Here is my blood work after 3 months with it.

Code:
IGF 1         287.7        ng/ml reference 80-235 ng/mL
SAME,, I was definitely late to the party SARMS and I never care to take the plunge over the years, PSL was the only time that I gave SARMS a real go. I was very impressed and I can see how they serve a good purpose with certain protocols and goals. I'm still learning for myself when they are necessary and not necessary. They definitely exceeded my expectations and they work.
 

maximum_effort

Newbie
Newbie
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Points
3
Thanks P.S.L, for me was good without any hunger side effects, but got the benefit of great night sleep, no blood sugar issues at all.
Ostarine is quite good as well, got good suppression of him. I was advised to use it as a bridge but now with P.S.L. products will rethink, because is working. I felt better stamina from Carderine as well.
So P.S.L. Carderine, MK-677, and maybe Ostarine but less than 20mg it will be a good side less bridge cycle.
 

Ezfit88

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
33
Points
18
Thanks P.S.L, for me was good without any hunger side effects, but got the benefit of great night sleep, no blood sugar issues at all.
Ostarine is quite good as well, got good suppression of him. I was advised to use it as a bridge but now with P.S.L. products will rethink, because is working. I felt better stamina from Carderine as well.
So P.S.L. Carderine, MK-677, and maybe Ostarine but less than 20mg it will be a good side less bridge cycle.

Definitely thank you for the feed backs about sarms never used it but might wanna give it a good try and thank definitely wanna use PLS and start my bulking cycle
 
Top