• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Need some feedbacks

Ezfit88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been thinking of running PSL , since I’ve been seeing Great Reviews !!!! I was running JP but I guess he’s out of business!!!! So please I’ve been off for 5 months and looking to start back up on a bulking cycle for the summer then cut now and have that beach body !!!! Please only good feed back and no not a new B !!!! Just seeing what els is out there and I feel PSL might be my best option !!!! So any feed backs with be great

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ezfit88;1976833 said:
Been thinking of running PSL , since I’ve been seeing Great Reviews !!!! I was running JP but I guess he’s out of business!!!! So please I’ve been off for 5 months and looking to start back up on a bulking cycle for the summer then cut now and have that beach body !!!! Please only good feed back and no not a new B !!!! Just seeing what els is out there and I feel PSL might be my best option !!!! So any feed backs with be great

There really isn't much to say to this without sounding to biased, but I strongly encourage that you read through the subform here and if you have to go back several pages, read the testimonies and reviews from customers, and even the sponsored athletes that use PSL. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to any of the teams Representatives or sponsored athletes.

Chalr

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at PSL as well. Lots of good options on the forum hard to select one.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
I have used PSL and can vouch for them.

Great service and products.

Rigeu

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve been using PSL gear for the past year and half and i can only speak very positive about the quality of the gear, amazing service of the team and fast shipping.

Ezfit88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Rigeu;1976980 said:
I’ve been using PSL gear for the past year and half and i can only speak very positive about the quality of the gear, amazing service of the team and fast shipping.

Thank you brother for sure was looking for reviews like this thank u

Ezfit88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Vision;1976889 said:
There really isn't much to say to this without sounding to biased, but I strongly encourage that you read through the subform here and if you have to go back several pages, read the testimonies and reviews from customers, and even the sponsored athletes that use PSL. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to any of the teams Representatives or sponsored athletes.

Will do just was trying to see who was on it and good reviews!!!! Definitely understand the looking up and reading but wanted to here from someone on it and no just someone getting paid to talk ! But will keep reading on this

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ezfit88;1977043 said:
Will do just was trying to see who was on it and good reviews!!!! Definitely understand the looking up and reading but wanted to here from someone on it and no just someone getting paid to talk ! But will keep reading on this
Both Rig and Augustine, ran some nice logs on EP, in fact Augustine's wife used some of the products as well.. :)

Ezfit88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Vision;1977376 said:
Both Rig and Augustine, ran some nice logs on EP, in fact Augustine's wife used some of the products as well.. :)

Thank you I’ll definitely hit them up to ask about EP

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
You will not be disappointed with the product or the customer service. 100% good to go.

Ezfit88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Chalr;1976891 said:
I’ve been looking at PSL as well. Lots of good options on the forum hard to select one.

Yeah it’s hard to pick from that’s why I’m asking the Community to give some fees backs

Ezfit88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wiseguy;1977799 said:
You will not be disappointed with the product or the customer service. 100% good to go.

Have u used and what u ran from PSL

A.font401

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I’m sure my opinion really matters being a rep lmao I’ve used almost everything from them. Have logs in the sub as well. I can tell you after the first order and run, you’ll be back for more!

Ezfit88

Registered Member
Reaction score
A.font401;1978111 said:
I’m sure my opinion really matters being a rep lmao I’ve used almost everything from them. Have logs in the sub as well. I can tell you after the first order and run, you’ll be back for more!

You a sales rep can u hit
Me in private message

maximum_effort

Reaction score
I can confirm about P.S.L quality. I was doubtful about sarms in general but bought mk-677 from there. Here is my blood work after 3 months with it.

Code:
IGF 1         287.7        ng/ml reference 80-235 ng/mL

Ezfit88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I can confirm about P.S.L quality. I was doubtful about sarms in general but bought mk-677 from there. Here is my blood work after 3 months with it.

Code:
IGF 1 287.7 ng/ml reference 80-235 ng/mL

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Code:
IGF 1         287.7        ng/ml reference 80-235 ng/mL
SAME,, I was definitely late to the party SARMS and I never care to take the plunge over the years, PSL was the only time that I gave SARMS a real go. I was very impressed and I can see how they serve a good purpose with certain protocols and goals. I'm still learning for myself when they are necessary and not necessary. They definitely exceeded my expectations and they work.

maximum_effort

Reaction score
Thanks P.S.L, for me was good without any hunger side effects, but got the benefit of great night sleep, no blood sugar issues at all.
Ostarine is quite good as well, got good suppression of him. I was advised to use it as a bridge but now with P.S.L. products will rethink, because is working. I felt better stamina from Carderine as well.
So P.S.L. Carderine, MK-677, and maybe Ostarine but less than 20mg it will be a good side less bridge cycle.

Ezfit88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks P.S.L, for me was good without any hunger side effects, but got the benefit of great night sleep, no blood sugar issues at all.
Ostarine is quite good as well, got good suppression of him. I was advised to use it as a bridge but now with P.S.L. products will rethink, because is working. I felt better stamina from Carderine as well.
So P.S.L. Carderine, MK-677, and maybe Ostarine but less than 20mg it will be a good side less bridge cycle.

Definitely thank you for the feed backs about sarms never used it but might wanna give it a good try and thank definitely wanna use PLS and start my bulking cycle