• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Need really well educated minds

chemical

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If this is in the wrong forum please move it for me and accept my apology. Chemical

So, I did GH from a very well reputed source and had excellent results with minimal sides. Fast forward 2 years and I bought about 1k worth of GH from the same place. I had tingling in my fingertips the first time, but I tapered down then back up over 2 weeks and was able to do 5iu with no sides. The second time, I even tried 0.5 iu's of GH and got extreme tingling and most importantly, extreme back pain along my spine. I believe it was nerve pain. I tried and I tried and was never able to withstand it. I was able to do IGF-1 without any sides. Also, even GHRP-2 gave me a reduced feeling of this. I recently tried Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 w/o dac @100mcg twice daily, and MT-II @ 100mcg to test the waters. I also did about 10 units of T3 = 10mcg of T3. Extreme pain came back really hard. I have Fibromyalgia, but GH is reported and clinical trials have shown indication of GH being very beneficial in reducing pain in Fibro. I am stumped. The funny thing is after only one day of the peps, the effect lasted 4 days. These peps have shorter half life than Gh, although the body's response to the Gh is more important than the GH pulse itself. Meaning, Ipam may only last 2-4 hours, but the increased GH and subsequent hormone and enzyme increases can last much longer while eliciting their effect. Not to mention, it's effects on nerves. So, why did it last so long versus GH, which was only one night. Could I have received CJC -1295 WITH DAC instead or no dac. I suppose it's possible, but I don't see why a peptide company would give me a more expensive compound. My last thought, however improbable is the alcohol that the T3 is solubilized in. My peps are also solubilized in 0.9% benzyl alcohol. Such a low amount of alcohol, but alcohol induced neuropathy is a real thing that can happen. Usually though, it is the result of years of drinking, not 5-10 units of 0.9% benzyl alcohol. Can anyone give me first-hand experience or any idea as to what is causing me to have so much pain from these peptides. It is interesting to note that IGF-1 LR3 did not give me any sides. It is reconned with 0.1% acetic acid, though. Would love to be able to find a way to isolate these issues. After this pain fully subsides, I will add one pep or RC at a time until I figure this out. The timeline of the extended side effect is the biggest clue. By the way, I can take T3 pills with zero issue and I wasn't taking T3 before when this happened, but that is the strongest alcohol sol'n I have ever tasted in my T3. I wish they never started using alcohol as a solvent. But, thyroid meds are less stable, which is why they should be refridgerated. Any insight is appreciated. Really need Heavy Iron, REHH, Rainier, those type of guys, but anyone with any experience or thoughts are welcome.

Chemical

gearhead80

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not sure it is the right spot but I'd say try reaching out to Bones at Ace labs. He knows his shit and has solid HGH that won't give you any of those issues. I really don't have much experience with peptides outside of TB500 and BPC-157. Wish I could be of more help but I do hope you get your answers.