• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Need help asap

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
This has happen to be before a long long time ago when I Ran tren for way to long. About a min after injection my left side of my neck would hurt. Always scared the shit out of me. I felt like my veins were clogged.

I'm sorry man, but no need for Tren at 54 brother. Just not worth it. Can't look good 6 feet under.

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
Very Interesting, I have utilized both of those compounds with NO issues
The only issue with Tren is TREN COUGH due to hitting vessel during the injection,
I apologies I cannot relay any similar case to yours.
Hey @Junior Lewis , just so you know this guy is not to be trusted. The company he represents (NapsGear) is a scam organization that robs people.

Junior Lewis

Registered Member
Reaction score
This has happen to be before a long long time ago when I Ran tren for way to long. About a min after injection my left side of my neck would hurt. Always scared the shit out of me. I felt like my veins were clogged.

I'm sorry man, but no need for Tren at 54 brother. Just not worth it. Can't look good 6 feet under.
Your right man. I came off the Tren. Thinking about going with something like primobolan

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is your friend the same age as you or older/younger? I think this is just a compound that you/your body doesn't mesh well with.
Seems from what I have researched and discussed with educated members of this forum, the older one gets, Tren is harsher on side effects or blood markers are more difficult to control.
My thought is to reduce the Tren and taper up slowly. This should give you a better idea if the Tren is the problem.
Then again if it we're me I would stop the Tren immediately and find another compound closest to Tren and see if I have the same problem. Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it.

Good luck,
PositiveVibes

That is some positive insight @PositiveVibes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
The only time I have ever had that happen was with the flu shot about 2-3 years ago. Reaction to government poison? Perhaps. But The C5 nerve root is what motors the delt.
A bad pin can cause damage to that nerve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bohdi Bray

Lunatic on a global pogo stick...
Registered Member
Reaction score
In your closet,watching your wife undress...
Bru:
Your 54 not 24... Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is where your head should be, not worrying about what some Fem thinks of you and trolling for compliments... Did you set up a IG account also? Grinder? Trade the Tren for Dbol... For me, fuck all that compounding gear shit...