• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Neckzilla

Neck is insane. What I want to know is how he hit those quads. He even built up the small muscles on upper inner thigh above quad. Would love to know the workout.
By the look at his belly button... He does heavy ass squats... Like Ronnie. :)

Wonder if you can knock a guy out with a neck like that. Tyson had a great neck workout. I know it's weird but when I see a neck like that I'm like hmm wonder if he can throw hands. I'm not going to try and test it though.

Wonder if you can knock a guy out with a neck like that. Tyson had a great neck workout. I know it's weird but when I see a neck like that I'm like hmm wonder if he can throw hands. I'm not going to try and test it though.
He has the neck of a giraffe

I think he has a terrible physique. I can't imagine someone so out of balance winning a pro show. Legs are ridiculously oversized, to go with the neck and traps. Look how small his deltoids look. Zero balance in that physique. It is like no one ever told him to even that shit out.
Now, I am not hating. The dude is packed with muscle and IF he fixes a lot of things, he will be a force. But he's pretty far off imo.

It's funny how anyone who makes an observation other than "I want to suck his dick" is some sort of hater. It's bodybuilding, where we put our physiques up for scrutiny.

absolute freak

nice to see more mass monster freaks coming into the ifbb... tired of seeing shape and aesthetics

Back