• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NBAs Shawn Kemp arrested...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Screenshot_20230309-153324-855.png

Dudes got like 40 kids and he’s still acting like a gang banging thug retard.

Like rot iron always says; “You can take a basketball American out of the ghetto but you’ll never take the ghetto out of basketball Americans. “

same with that murdaugh family, they were living the dream and already got away with several murders, some people just cant handle success

Dudes got like 40 kids and he’s still acting like a gang banging thug retard.

Like rot iron always says; “You can take a basketball American out of the ghetto but you’ll never take the ghetto out of basketball Americans. “kemp
Kemps a yr older than me!! His family is from my town!! Knew his cousins back in high school.. and yes they were gangbanging thugs..

There is some truth to that statement

Dude had mad hops..Loved to watch him dunk.

Dang. I can’t claim that I knew him, but I’ve delivered him pizza from God Fathers Pizza when I was in High School.
Also, delivered to Schrempf, and Payton.
Those were the good ‘ol days…

Kemp was one hell of a player back in the day. One of the best in game dunkers.. Its a shame he ended up his basketball career the way he did.
I remember being a huge bulls fan in the 90’s and watching Shawn kemp in the slam dunk contest and thinking to myself that I wanted the SuperSonics to beat the bulls in the finals cuz dude could dunk like no one else lol

Saw that this morning, said Gary Payton was the driver
Lol was Gary Payton really the driver? If so that’s kind of hilarious… what were these cats shooting at anyway? Kinda old to still be in the drug game ain’t they?

IML Gear Cream!
IMO they should all be arrested for TREASON... NBA ... =CCP Payroll.
#uglytruth

Says it was self defense and he was released without charges filed. So sounds like another gun related problem, imagine that.

Says it was self defense and he was released without charges filed. So sounds like another gun related problem, imagine that.
Gun related problem? I have over 20 guns and they never cause me any problems or drama. My 9mm gets a little lippy sometimes but I Keep him inline. I must have the problem free models 😂😂

Well at least this allowed some to voice their disgust and resentment towards black athletes.

Back