• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nausea

radcock

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Afternoon iron brothers. Anyone experienced nausea while on trt dose
My cycle at the moment
Test c 250 week
Npp 200 week
Primo 600 week
And just started anavar oral 50mg day
It's almost feels like I have an ulcer
The same thing happened last summer any help would be appreciated. My appetite is shit with is kinda good but I still need to eat. Ty in advance

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Anavar can be an appetite suppressant.. have you tried skipping a couple of days and seeing how you feel?

Real Anavar… although low in side effects can effect your stomach. I doubt the Test or NPP is doing that to be honest. How long have you been on these compounds?

If I were having those problems I would first stop any oral I was taking and see if that helps.

Also what were you taking last summer when this occurred? Same compounds? Same brand Or UGL??

Anavar can be an appetite suppressant.. have you tried skipping a couple of days and seeing how you feel?

Real Anavar… although low in side effects can effect your stomach. I doubt the Test or NPP is doing that to be honest. How long have you been on these compounds?

If I were having those problems I would first stop any oral I was taking and see if that helps.

Also what were you taking last summer when this occurred? Same compounds? Same brand Or UGL??
Yes good idea I will stop the var for a few days. Yes same cycle but different source. UGL. The var from last year gave me terrible back cramps it was strong. This sources var I don't get back pumps. This one also gives me heartburn.

Yes good idea I will stop the var for a few days. Yes same cycle but different source. UGL. The var from last year gave me terrible back cramps it was strong. This sources var I don't get back pumps. This one also gives me heartburn.

Okay because my next question was going to be about heartburn. If you are experiencing heartburn with this.. the compound you are taking might be messing up your GI… you might want to discontinue for a few and see if that gets better.

Im hesitant to even suggest that if it is the oral you’re taking for you to return to it… the side effects you listed could be giving you an ulcer or even giving yourself GERD.

You may want to try taking the Anavar with food and seeing if that helps. Or you might want to consider stopping it all together (which I’m leaning more towards).

Have you in the past run any other cycles besides the two you listed? And have you run other orals? Any issues with them? Do you have frequent heartburn when you eat something that doesn’t agree with you or if you‘ve taken medications?

You may want to consider purchasing a steroid test where you can check for the presence of compounds. Anavar is faked quite often and it happens more times than people want to believe.. at no point am I suggesting that the source you used did in fact do that. But I am suggesting you might consider it… peace of mind reasons. Although it’s not the first time I am hearing Anavar and stomach issues so it’s not common but it’s not out of the question either.

You may want to stop all orals depending how bad your symptoms are. Orals just might not agree with you? There are non responders out there… I know it sucks to believe you wouldnt be able to run orals and that might be an over reaction at this point but either way if youre having those types of side effects it’s your body telling you there may be a problem. In that case listen to your body and find another alternative.

Again just my opinion…

Okay because my next question was going to be about heartburn. If you are experiencing heartburn with this.. the compound you are taking might be messing up your GI… you might want to discontinue for a few and see if that gets better.

Im hesitant to even suggest that if it is the oral you’re taking for you to return to it… the side effects you listed could be giving you an ulcer or even giving yourself GERD.

You may want to try taking the Anavar with food and seeing if that helps. Or you might want to consider stopping it all together (which I’m leaning more towards).

Have you in the past run any other cycles besides the two you listed? And have you run other orals? Any issues with them? Do you have frequent heartburn when you eat something that doesn’t agree with you or if you‘ve taken medications?

You may want to consider purchasing a steroid test where you can check for the presence of compounds. Anavar is faked quite often and it happens more times than people want to believe.. at no point am I suggesting that the source you used did in fact do that. But I am suggesting you might consider it… peace of mind reasons. Although it’s not the first time I am hearing Anavar and stomach issues so it’s not common but it’s not out of the question either.

You may want to stop all orals depending how bad your symptoms are. Orals just might not agree with you? There are non responders out there… I know it sucks to believe you wouldnt be able to run orals and that might be an over reaction at this point but either way if youre having those types of side effects it’s your body telling you there may be a problem. In that case listen to your body and find another alternative.

Again just my opinion…
Ty for all the input. It's like I eat and I still have a pit in my stomach. All the orals I've taken, var, winny adrol sarms clen
Var is the only one that's done it to me. I really like winny except for all the pissing. Yes I'm gonna quit it for a few days. I have some winny. I'm gonna stop it for a few days then start back up and see eat happens. I'm starting to maybe think it us fake or underdosed. Yes I may get one of those kits and test it. I tested his primo and it was solid.

Anavar kills my appetite also, have a whole bunch here and had to stop taking it...it's a shame

Could toss some t3 in there. That should offset it.
I take T3 and T4...I've always had a sensitive stomach...it's what leads to most of my insensitive comments 😀

IML Gear Cream!
Ty for all the input. It's like I eat and I still have a pit in my stomach. All the orals I've taken, var, winny adrol sarms clen
Var is the only one that's done it to me. I really like winny except for all the pissing. Yes I'm gonna quit it for a few days. I have some winny. I'm gonna stop it for a few days then start back up and see eat happens. I'm starting to maybe think it us fake or underdosed. Yes I may get one of those kits and test it. I tested his primo and it was solid.

You are very welcome my friend. I hope you figure this out and good luck to you.. I’m sure others will chime in and give their opinions so take their advice along with mine and hopefully you can make a good decision for what best suits you.

Either way good luck 👍

I was waiting for that 😂...got some friends that would be more than happy also to take them off my hands
Haha! I’m sure man lol. Personally I love Anavar it keeps me pumped and full day round and I feel great on it.. its amazing for strength increases which I’m surprised more people don’t talk about the strength Anavar has or why more power lifters dont discuss it openly. I know more than a couple local power lifters in my circle that swear by it…

I like it for the way it makes me feel and I notice a ton of benefits from it 😁

I understand. I have ibs/ibd. I can't even eat red meat.

If I look at anadrol my appetite dissappears 😂
Damn man I didn’t know you had IBS too… yikes! If I couldn’t eat red meat I’d easily be 20 pounds lighter hahaha 😝

Haha! I’m sure man lol. Personally I love Anavar it keeps me pumped and full day round and I feel great on it.. its amazing for strength increases which I’m surprised more people don’t talk about the strength Anavar has or why more power lifters dont discuss it openly. I know more than a couple local power lifters in my circle that swear by it…

I like it for the way it makes me feel and I notice a ton of benefits from it 😁
I hear that a lot about Var, wish it agreed with me, only oral I felt great on was halo. That stuff had me feeling like the Rock and Samuel Jackson in the Other Guys, wanting to jump off a roof and aim for some bushes that aren't there 😯

I hear that a lot about Var, wish it agreed with me, only oral I felt great on was halo. That stuff had me feeling like the Rock and Samuel Jackson in the Other Guys, wanting to jump off a roof and aim for some bushes that aren't there 😯
Really?!?!? So up front ive never tried HALO but I have heard of guys having a lot of aggression on it… maybe why I’ve stayed away. But i have looked for cycles where I could add it in… it just never seems to fit in anywhere during my runs. But I’m definitely going to order some soon

It really gave you a good mood And feeling good? Just curious what was the dose?

Really?!?!? So up front ive never tried HALO but I have heard of guys having a lot of aggression on it… maybe why I’ve stayed away. But i have looked for cycles where I could add it in… it just never seems to fit in anywhere during my runs. But I’m definitely going to order some soon

It really gave you a good mood And feeling good? Just curious what was the dose?
I was taking about 20-30mgs pre workout, felt great, elevated mood and that alpha feeling I never seem to get from other compounds. Wasn't aggressive like what tren or trest do to me, just felt great and assertive

I was taking about 20-30mgs pre workout, felt great, elevated mood and that alpha feeling I never seem to get from other compounds. Wasn't aggressive like what tren or trest do to me, just felt great and assertive
Gotcha thanks.

Im on TREN right now so I’m not pushing the limits lol. Appreciate the information brother

Update if stopped the var
Still have heartburn
Gonna have to go to the doc if it doesn't get better

Get Shredded!
Still have heartburn

I was diagnosed with pretty severe heartburn from the doc. I just got off a 7 week cycle of anavar, 50mg a day, from a very trusted source. It didnt increase my heartburn at all. I took it with food everytime. Hate to say it, but your gonna have to drastically change your diet or get on some medication. Main things are, No chocolate, alcohol, or coffee. And another big one, no over eating, which is hard when your on gear. Good luck brother, Acid reflux is the worst.

I was diagnosed with pretty severe heartburn from the doc. I just got off a 7 week cycle of anavar, 50mg a day, from a very trusted source. It didnt increase my heartburn at all. I took it with food everytime. Hate to say it, but your gonna have to drastically change your diet or get on some medication. Main things are, No chocolate, alcohol, or coffee. And another big one, no over eating, which is hard when your on gear. Good luck brother, Acid reflux is the worst.
Ty bud I'm now questioning the legitimacy of my source, I'm gonna go to the doc eventually

Ty bud I'm now questioning the legitimacy of my source, I'm gonna go to the doc eventually

I didn’t believe my doc, so i got an endoscopy lol. Crazy thing about acid reflux is its sooo different for every person, it’s annoying. If i had more posts I would tell you my source. there definitely a Sponser on this Board

I didn’t believe my doc, so i got an endoscopy lol. Crazy thing about acid reflux is its sooo different for every person, it’s annoying. If i had more posts I would tell you my source. there definitely a Sponser on this Board
Thanks bud and happy gains

Still have heartburn

what's your last 2 meals of the evening like and your very first meal of the day?

Try looking into gut health products.. Pre-bed take some fiber and probiotics, and when you first wake up before anything have a full glass of water with 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar/ lemon juice, down it right away when you first get up.. From there with your first meal, take green/red powder with GI powder.. Sounds like a gut bacteria imbalance..

Back