• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nashville school shooting

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you for commenting. I'm no camera/video expert but this is exactly what I have read. Hopefully someone here who is a video techy can chime in.

I'm guessing the cameras on the building are older tech and we are losing resolution compared to the body cam. I'm still not going to make any conclusions until I see more info though.

Don't worry, Tommy or Kiljoy will be along shortly, Lol

This should go well...

'Trans Day of Vengeance' WILL go ahead at Supreme Court despite Nashville school trans shooter Audrey Hale killing six​

"Trans Day of Vengeance" poster, which mostly comprises of trans militants who are calling for a day of mass violence.'

69239273-11914611-image-a-25_1680078606024.jpg

Always on dematards watch for some reason

Maybe they will go ahead with their promise and the police and armed citizens can eliminate some of the herd. Just saying. Everyone has a right to protect themselves and their property but most are too scared to actually do it.

This tranny purchased 7 guns in one day?

Solution;

Don’t give LGBTQ’ers money. Don’t hire them. Don’t give them food stamps. Don’t give them anything. 7 guns is pretty good chunk of change…. This bitch was supposedly an “artist”….

Where’d she get her money?

This is the not direction we should go. We should not punish or segregate an entire people group based on the actions of a small minority and their sexual orientation.... or skin... or religion... etc

This is the not direction we should go. We should not punish or segregate an entire people group based on the actions of a small minority and their sexual orientation.... or skin... or religion... etc

What if that group is radicalizing and threatening? I'm not disagreeing with what you said, just posing a question for discussion.

It's the school's fault.. (sarcasm)

Trans activists slam 'radical religious schools' in response to Nashville mass shooting in which three 9-year-olds were killed​

So a member of the mentally disturbed trans community commits a act of terrorism and the rest of the infidels say that want “vengeance”? For what? They literally want vengeance for an act of vengeance they committed towards innocent children and school staffers? Or are they gonna kill themselves/each other?

These people are idiots of the highest idiot order.

What if that group is radicalizing and threatening? I'm not disagreeing with what you said, just posing a question for discussion.
Yeah bro that's a good point. The problem with those words is that in modern times you can be considered a "radical threat" because you voted for Trump...

I dont think we should lump the lbtqwerty+ club in there (radical threat) (yet....) - Now I would agree with statement if it was made against certain known terrorist organizations (taliban, etc). But for now the Trans/Gays arent on that level of violence... could they get there someday? Yeah absolutely. Should we let mentally ill people have guns? absolutely not.

But as american citizens, it's our right to bear arms and to work (the government handouts could be done away with ;)) - so whether you're a man thinking youre a woman, or a man with an affection for other men, or somewhere in between, you still have the same rights that straight white men (and women) have.

Now I will add that the trans and gay movement is very dangerous on a moral and principle level because it is a blatent disregard of God and His revealed will to us. But this nation has been trending atheist/agnostic the past 50-100 years, and we're starting to reap the fruits of those labors.

It took 14 minutes for police to get inside? I don’t understand. How in the world does it take 14 mins? That’s a terrible response time if you ask me, bet your ass though if they thought there was a drug deal going down they would of got there faster then 14 mins so they can be on the news with dope on the table

It took 14 minutes for police to get inside? I don’t understand. How in the world does it take 14 mins? That’s a terrible response time if you ask me, bet your ass though if they thought there was a drug deal going down they would of got there faster then 14 mins so they can be on the news with dope on the table
I keep seeing different times but heard on the news that they didn’t get a call until five minutes later and looking at one body cam was like 11-12 minutes after the whole thing started that they went in . I don’t think that’s too bad of a response time

Back