• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Napsgear

Bravo5687

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone had any luck with napsgear? Ordered from there sent w.u. Was told order shipped then told it was sent back to sender and they said they reshipped... do I have any hope of seeing this stuff or all just a big game

I am waiting as well. I have done some checking and I hear it takes a long time. I also hear great reviews and some saying they are selective scammers. I hope we both get what we ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a few things from them and it shipped 9 days ago. The tracking number I was given still says "package excepted at so and so facility". No change of status what so ever since they dropped it off at the post office. It isn't naps, it's the friggin 3rd world country they ship out of if I had to guess. I personally know a crap load of people that use them and I'm pretty confident things will work out in the end. It's the price you pay for not dealing with a domestic source.

Yeah I am thinking the same. I hear if shipping gets caught in customs they will replace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's also true that if you have a customs issue, they'll re-send. I say that because I've seen it happen to a friend. Only problem with that is it ended up being a 4 month ordeal.

naps is very good with quality gear, go to their sub forum and pm mr black he is the rep

Patience... naps comes thru.. may take a while, but it will land

I have an ordered from naps waiting on it. They have had some big promos back to back. Usually promos can slow things up a bit. I ordered all Alpha Pharma this time. Last time I ordered it was all Geneza. Good gear. But they have their issues from time to time. No one is perfect.

Never tried them but have seen different views of Naps.

I haven't had issues with t/a. If you are expecting 5-7 day t/a then you will be disappointed. After your stuff is processed it isn't to long before the pack lands. Especially if you don't cheap out and use EMS. Sometimes EMS isn't available. But if you plan two cycles ahead then waiting wont be an issue. Always plan ahead so you are never caught in a pinch needing gear or AI in a hurry.

My pack showed up too. T/A might not be the best but for me it wasn't to bad. Did anyone here order EQ from Naps lately? They've apparently had a issue with keeping their shit properly dosed recently. Go check out anabolics lab. Geneza and 2 other sources of naps sells had issues. Hope that issue doesn't leak over into other compounds other then Boldenone.

My pack showed up too. T/A might not be the best but for me it wasn't to bad. Did anyone here order EQ from Naps lately? They've apparently had a issue with keeping their shit properly dosed recently. Go check out anabolics lab. Geneza and 2 other sources of naps sells had issues. Hope that issue doesn't leak over into other compounds other then Boldenone.
I wouldn't put much stock into anabolic lab. I have about 10 vials of Alpha Pharma EQ on the way from Naps. You should be good.

Back