• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 47 - Gaining After Cancer

Richardbrown

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Chris Tuttle answers the following questions:

1)im 52yrs old 6ft currently 340lbs, was 367, i used to be a solid in shape 210lb guy. gained all that weight.found i had a testosterone issue. my trt prescription is 150mg week. so i wanted to lose the fat and be a big bulky cut. not hulk size but for reference between hulk n thor LOL..ive dropped weight as stated earlier, im on 40mg anavar split daily, 300mg test total, 200mg deca weekly. diet is on point. also vitamins, supps powders. anything esle i should add, do? and what should a second cycle be? - asked by johnaldrich

2)Just looking for some guidance 33 years old croasfitter. 145lbs looking to get cut.. 5ft 6 inches tall. What do I start with and what do I need for after asked by Weeman 09:32 Assuming someone is going to consume orals, how long in between orals cycles should a person wait? For example Anavar first then Dbol second? - asked by LiftHeavyLetsGo

3)hello I am 39 i am 6ft, i weigh 270 had cancer three times and two lower back surgeries, I have been back in the gym for 2 months i am on test through my dr due to cancer i take 200 mg twice a week of test. I am trying to cut body fat i am on a meal plan and have done tren and var in the past years ago. I would like to know what i can and should take to speed up the process to trim the fat and get stamina back in the gym, i see a dr for blood work once a month and liver and all blood levels are g2g. any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated, thank you - asked by nicolasHow

4)Can you explain to me why certain compounds are used for "cutting" while others are better for bulking? What is the main characteristic of these compounds making one better for cutting than another? I notice a test base seems to be in both bulking and cutting cycles.

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org