• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Naps Gear cycle

Mazs

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys first post. Wanted to give a review Of my naps cycle and it was nothing short of great all around. I'm 21 5'7 160 - 165lbs and have been powerlifting and reg lifting for about 7 years now. Ive competed in 3 different powerlifting shows and have state and regional records. Deadlift 455 bench 315 squat 365. I've gonna through about 5 different cycles so far and non has exceeded the quality of napsgear. 1st off the prices are half if not more than half of what you would pay for some sketchy stuff on the street which I've tried. My fav pharm on there is geneza (all lab tested). The payment process was extremely easy through WU and was shipped and received my gear in 2 weeks. One of my favorite things on napsgear is the one on one love support you can use which I use apart every time I go on there. They answer any question with complete clarity and big time help making you feel comfortable about the process. My cycle consisted of test e 250 a week and Decca at 200mg every week then posted with clomid at 150 100 50 50. Although it was a mild cycle that's what I like. It helped me gain and keep at solid 20lbs and jumped up everyone of my numbers for my comp. I would absolutely recommend napsgear to anyone and is the only site or source I use..

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
21 and 5 cycles in! You are in for trt for the rest of your life buddy! Hope you don't want kids! Lol and your review mean nothing as this is your first post! Use the new members section to introduce yourself alittle bit

johnjohn

Registered Member
Reaction score
On your first post you broke 3 of the main rules. No talk of ta no talk of money and no reviews on your first post. Not busting your balls but read the rules and go to the new members section and introduce yourself

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk