• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Nand blend

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tried to look into this a bit, not many educated answers. I’ve seen a nice Nandro blend offered by a few sponsors . I’ve got some NPP left over, not enough for a full cycle though. Better to kick start a Deca cycle with it or sprinkle 30mgs or so eod on top of the Deca once it’s rollin? Or just leave it be ?

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hell..I'd love a Nor 19 blend like Sustanon..
Keep the Deca at 25-50mgs just for joints..
NPP around 100mgs
And a nice ester just a bit longer than NPP....CYP maybe..

Round the doses for a 3x a/wk pin schedule..

Thoughts??
Z...

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
For some odd reason I’m just set in stone on a long Deca bulk 500-700mgs. High test with it of course . Little EQ sprinkled in. Im gnna try MWFS pinning maybe I can keep some aromatization at bay. Deca and NPP seem to mess with my estrogen pretty bad but found out last NPP cycle pinned daily I could take it past 600 and had way less aromatization . I’ve only ran Deca once for my first cycle and lack of knowledge and lack of AI turned that into a shit show real quick . I’ve ran the dog piss out of Tren since then and wanna give Deca his proper respect . Tren is cool but it just don’t add size on me like NPP. My thoughts are 600 Deca and at week 4 , 30 mgs of NPP MWFS for a total of 120mgs ontop of the Deca . Maybe just for 10 weeks or so then let the Deca finish the job . Just something to spice it up I guess . Could be stupid, just thought I’d get some input . Maybe there’s a better way to do it . I don’t mind ordering more NPP

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dave Crosland was discussing how well he responded to a test, npp and deca cycle. It's got me curious and I really can't think of a reason not to try it tbh. He says he responded better than with just deca or just npp.

In my mind I'm thinking it's the same. Why. But I mean I guess at the same time....why not?

Since you have some npp you could do say 200 deca and 200 npp just for the hell of it. I can't think of any negative reasons not to try it. I just can't think of any reason it would be better BUT I feel the same why about test sust and guys with WAY more knowledge and experience than my self rly like it so who am I to judge.

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
I believe Dave ran that cycle with 0 test . I’m not about that life. I’m going to keep things kiss and focus on good clean diet, and good ol Test/Deca/EQ long winter . Cleaning out this tren first . Nice to sleep like a baby again. I wanted to throw some Tren E in place of that EQ but I’m done with that shit for the year

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol trenE I'm done with that stuff, I ran that one time super high for a extended amount of time...big mistake it stayed with me what felt like mths leaving the body. TrenA or trenHEX WAY easier on my body anymore.