• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Naming your pet?

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everyone that gets a pet names it! What if our pets named us?

What kind of pet do you have?
What name would your pet give you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Doberman and 5 cats. They would name me Treats cause that’s all I am good for to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have kids man..animals is not an option..have enough mouths to feed.i did have a German Shepard before my last son came...named neemo his was missing a few fingers,he was an asshole and always talked back..r.i.p neemo

I have kids man..animals is not an option..have enough mouths to feed.i did have a German Shepard before my last son came...named neemo his was missing a few fingers,he was an asshole and always talked back..r.i.p neemo

I have a Doberman and 5 cats. They would name me Treats cause that’s all I am good for to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They might call you pooper scooper.. that’s a lot of pets 😂😂

No more pets for my house bro after my dog dies. He is 14 and going strong. I like pets but I like to travel more and they are hard to board or get a pet sitter

I used to have two toy poodles. They both passed away, the male at 16 o and the female at 19. People that have not had an opportunity to have a pet that long do not realize that it is almost like losing a family ,ember. It is tough.
Any way.

They would have called the wife "Cuddles" for sure. Me? The male loved to drink a little beer with me on the weekends so he would have called me "The Beer Guy", and to the little female, "Warm Lap" because that is about what I was to her, just another warm lap.

No more pets for my house bro after my dog dies. He is 14 and going strong. I like pets but I like to travel more and they are hard to board or get a pet sitter
Yeah, The wife and I finally have all of the kids out and since the dogs have passed. We are not going to do it again. Like you, we want to travel more.

We have two dogs… I have a German Shepard female (she’s amazing). And my girl has a teacup poodle, which weighs 2.5lbs lol. She’s a cuddle bug and she’s awesome too. The hard part is the Shepard just wants to play with the poodle but doesn’t realize how big she is and how small the poodle (named Princess) is. Nevaeh is too rough with her and they tend to not get along because of it.

If I had to guess.. both dogs would name me “Food Truck”. 😂😂😂 My girl refuses to give them any people food but anytime I’m eating these girls are parked right in front of me lol. Of course I give them food… I’m not a barbaric psychopath lol.

My favorite pet is someone else's pet. My allergies are bad and pet hair is a no go for me.

I have 2 dogs, Puggles, brother and sister, the boy is Charlie the girl is Lucy, named after Charlie Brown.

They might call you pooper scooper.. that’s a lot of pets 😂😂
That's what the wife is for. She is the snow white crazy cat lady. I do clean the dog poop.

We have 3 dogs rn. All little shits. My wife has a thing for these lil things. I’m a big dog guy mainly but these lil guy and gals are still good companions. I think they would name me Chef. I do 90% of the cooking and they all hang around waiting to try some of whatever I’m cooking. Not to mention it seems like I’m the only one that refills their food and water.

Now my daughters dog. He truly knows us as grandma and grandpa. So much so that if the wife is not in the room and the daughter say where is grandma. He will go find her.
8aba7adc7246ea96d6687109eb932749.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 Cats and 2 dogs. Had 20 cats and three dogs three weeks ago until one dog mangled two cats. I AM "CATMAN".

Get Shredded!
Well most know about Gabriel..
My 132lb Wolf-hybrid..Off-Leash Service Dog..
Like the Jerk..Shit Head..
That's what Gab would probably call Me..LoL
Z...

We have all muts. No fancy breeds. That shit doesn’t interest me. We get all our dogs from the local pound. Nothing more satisfying than taking a puppy out of a cage and bringing him home to a good family that just happens to live on 80 acres. That’s freedom to a dog. We get perks too though. I can’t lie. It’s as much for us as it is them. They truly are mans best friend. Our dogs would die protecting any one of us. Their loyalty is unmatched. People suck. Dogs rule

Back