• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

My wife's second cycle

Zlawson13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any idea about a second cycle for a female... Her current height is 5'2 180, 27%BF
Bench 145, squat 240, deadlift 255

Her first cycle was Anavar for 4 weeks along with clen, she has no problems with needles, but I have no clue dosage or anything like that with anything lol.

Any idea about a second cycle for a female... Her current height is 5'2 180, 27%BF

Her first cycle was Anavar for 4 weeks along with clen, she has no problems with needles, but I have no clue dosage or anything like that with anything lol.
I might be touting the line of being a hypocrite here but a woman’s endocrine system is so advanced and complex that I know I wouldn’t want anything messing with that system lol. Somehow I see the comparison of a lawn mower mechanic trying to fix a double turbin wing engine on a Boing 747… I wouldn’t want to be on the flight 😀

Now if this is her pushing this… I mean rock
on. I don’t know you and her situation so I guess I can’t really recommend anything. Like I said I might be a hypocrite for taking AAS myself but I wouldn’t know where to start with giving a woman advice on running gear. And I think most men on here are in the same boat… they would only be reciting what they’ve heard and that’s never a good source of information.

I know you’re just making conversation but i
Wouldn’t take this type of advice from a bunch of guys… if you looked into a coach? There’s some really good ones on here and I know they vary with cost. It might be worth the investment and further her along in a more complete way.. all while getting proper and safe guidance with her gear usage.

Good luck my friend

JJ

First, do a lot of research.

Second, just like anyone, what’s her goals??

IMO she has good strength. But bf is too high. But, again idk her goals.

Why not just use anavar again? Most other things have a higher risk of making permanent changes to her body....including her genitals.

Reactions: 220

How did she like the Anavar? I am thinking of trying it so just getting ideas on how much and how long. I am 5'9" 150 and need some muscle and definition! I can bench about 110 right now and want to get stronger too

Oh she loves it.. My advice is to start at 5mg a week for 2 weeks then up to 10mg for the next 2-4 weeks... Take 500mg of tudca per day and her liver enzymes stayed perfect

Oh she loves it.. My advice is to start at 5mg a week for 2 weeks then up to 10mg for the next 2-4 weeks... Take 500mg of tudca per day and her liver enzymes stayed perfect
What is the proper way to locate reputable labs? I want to follow the rules here but not sure how to find sources
Sorry if this is not allowed to ask!

I'll share what my wife has run in a dm with anyone that is curious. What are her goals? What is her age? Is she aware of the sides? Have you done research together? Those are my only questions.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back