• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

My review of IronLion Labs

Thank you for the bloods brother hit me up I'll get you some store credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08fb298ae11691400bfcd38964738edc.jpg

Labs are in! I ran 750 mg a week of GP test cyp from Naps, hen brewed my IronLion raws and switched to my vials. I ran a complete vial, plus 1 mL from my second (11 shots total, so about 4 weeks), which should be long enough for the GP to clear my system. These are the results. IronLion is LEGIT AS FUCK!

If you are going to post bloods you need to post when you last injection was relative to the blood being drawn(protocol). Otherwise they are worthless.

If you are going to post bloods you need to post when you last injection was relative to the blood being drawn(protocol). Otherwise they are worthless.

Last injection was Wednesday morning; bloods drawn Thursday morning. Roughly 26 hours in between

Last injection was Wednesday morning; bloods drawn Thursday morning. Roughly 26 hours in between

That's kind of my point... most of the bloods people look at around here are 72 hours after last pin... Which is substantially different than 26 hours.

Get Shredded!
That's kind of my point... most of the bloods people look at around here are 72 hours after last pin... Which is substantially different than 26 hours.
Valid point.
I think the OP had good intentions though.im trying to find some results that have been taken in coordination with a protocol.
ironlion@securenym.net

Last edited:
Back