• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

My review of IronLion Labs

Murse32

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1dd39023855eed3dc2f34e7e628703d9.jpg

(This post broke just about every rule on the forum. Please read the rules and repost. Montego)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the review! I'm sure you will love the final product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome touchdown. Enjoy that pile of goodies you have there. Let us know how everything is when you use it.

Have done business with them a couple times as well. Super super fast shipping and awesome products. Hope they're around for a long time!

43221df8bba1848a55e9020127defdf3.jpg

Just did my first homebrew of the Test Cyp! The pack was 100g and measured out to be exactly 100g when I measured it before brewing. First pin will be on Sunday!

Just did my first homebrew of the Test Cyp! The pack was 100g and measured out to be exactly 100g when I measured it before brewing. First pin will be on Sunday!

Looks nice....250mg?

Looks nice....250mg?

Yes. I made 4 mL vials too, so I can use them on my cruise weeks. I like the idea of using the entire contents of the vial within a month once it's punctured, and vials are cheap, so I figured I'd make what I want.

Nice work

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Yes. I made 4 mL vials too, so I can use them on my cruise weeks. I like the idea of using the entire contents of the vial within a month once it's punctured, and vials are cheap, so I figured I'd make what I want.

How much did you get out of 100g

How much did you get out of 100g

Total was 37 and a half vials, but I tend to make sure my vials are slightly over 10mL

So you got 148ml with just 100grams

So you got 148ml with just 100grams

148 mL would be just under 15 10mL vials; I got 37 and a half... that's roughly 375 mL

148 mL would be just under 15 10mL vials; I got 37 and a half... that's roughly 375 mL

You lose a little to the filter, there's so spillage when handling all the vials, and a little overage in each vial. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my return.

Oh I thought you said 4ml viles.

Oh I thought you said 4ml viles.

I made about 14 4mLs and 32 10mLs... I should have specified that, lol. My bad for the confusion

Nice. I'm sure you are pumped. Something always special the first time you use your own brew. Keep us posted. I've made just orals so far and man they are just as good as the mass produced ones. Only cheaper!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

very very fucking nice...

- - - Updated - - -

iron lion has the best prices on here and are legit...

I made about 14 4mLs and 32 10mLs... I should have specified that, lol. My bad for the confusion

Okay so out of 100grams of test c you made that much??

Get Shredded!
Sorry for the confusion I'm not brushed up on home brewing. I was thinking of getting a 100grams of test c and wanting to know how many mls I can make out of it

Cyp is usually made up at 200mg/ml. So 2g/10ml vial yeilds 50 vials (if you fill at a true 10ml) or 500ml total. You'll be short on the last vial unless you push plain carrier oil through to flush what's left in the filter. This math is also based on perfect. Most people overdose by 10-20% because your powder is rarely as pure as said. This changes math to 2.2g/10ml-2.4g/10ml with also effects yield based on the 100g raw

Last edited:
Okay so out of 100grams of test c you made that much??

Yes, sir! Pinned it yesterday for the first time, and I'm pinning it today too... a little more PIP than what I'm used to, but nothing too crazy. No signs of infection, so that's always good!

Yes, sir! Pinned it yesterday for the first time, and I'm pinning it today too... a little more PIP than what I'm used to, but nothing too crazy. No signs of infection, so that's always good!

Any update on the quality?

very very fucking nice...

- - - Updated - - -

iron lion has the best prices on here and are legit...

Yeah great prices and good product!

08fb298ae11691400bfcd38964738edc.jpg

Labs are in! I ran 750 mg a week of GP test cyp from Naps, hen brewed my IronLion raws and switched to my vials. I ran a complete vial, plus 1 mL from my second (11 shots total, so about 4 weeks), which should be long enough for the GP to clear my system. These are the results. IronLion is LEGIT AS FUCK!

08fb298ae11691400bfcd38964738edc.jpg

Labs are in! I ran 750 mg a week of GP test cyp from Naps, hen brewed my IronLion raws and switched to my vials. I ran a complete vial, plus 1 mL from my second (11 shots total, so about 4 weeks), which should be long enough for the GP to clear my system. These are the results. IronLion is LEGIT AS FUCK!

Thanks for solidifying ! And thanks for your time in posting this....

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

Back